Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just abit sad I am home with my 3 years old Mon-Fri. Hubby works Mon-Fri, he is off today but decided to go out bowling with a few guys friends. He will be back to works tomorrow-Fri again. So most likely I am home again ...nothing new or maybe staying home without a job just isn't for me. I'm due in 10 days and last week was my first week of becoming a SAHM. Again I though he would ne home early enough to read our lit man story time...well, its just us again ( he works 3pm-11pm, so dinner and story times mostly without him)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (11-19):
Nenasam
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM
We do date night twice a month!! I was upset yesterday because he chose to Ho out on a one day weekend that he only had. He should has gone out on the weekend that he is off both days ( Sat &Sun). That would made more sense to me, but he said he was sorry and appreciated that I still let him went out anyway.

Quoting tiredmomma35:

Find a baby sitter and take some me time. Ask your husband if you two can go out to eat or just some time together, instead of him spending time with the guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikadi
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well with the delivery. There are work from home opportunities if you are interested email me at erikahunt@live.com and I will get you in touch with some people.

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Well,I'd be blue too,and you're probably getting pretty uncomfortable getting close to delivering soon. Pregnancy can exacerbate those depressed feelings as well,self care is very important,and if I were you I'd ask hubby to get to bed by 2am so he can get up and help you by 10am,just because you're a SAHM doesn't mean you have to do all the work.
Mari6443
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I would suggest the same thing. As soon as you feel up to it, you need to do something for you! Hope everything goes well with the delivery! Hugs!!!

Quoting kerryanneo:

It can be SO isolating being a SAHM.  It sucks he went bowling but on the other hand he does need to have "guy time" and it seriously sounds like you need some "girl time."   Being that you are 10 days away from delivery however, I would recommend some serious "you time."  So I would do whatever you can to pamper yourself for the next ten days and do as much self care as possible.  Good luck with your delivery!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nenasam
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :')

Quoting Mari6443:

I would suggest the same thing. As soon as you feel up to it, you need to do something for you! Hope everything goes well with the delivery! Hugs!!!

Quoting kerryanneo:

It can be SO isolating being a SAHM.  It sucks he went bowling but on the other hand he does need to have "guy time" and it seriously sounds like you need some "girl time."   Being that you are 10 days away from delivery however, I would recommend some serious "you time."  So I would do whatever you can to pamper yourself for the next ten days and do as much self care as possible.  Good luck with your delivery!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nenasam
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Thank you and you ate right. I need to communicate with him more often.

Quoting Lindalou907:

Well,I'd be blue too,and you're probably getting pretty uncomfortable getting close to delivering soon. Pregnancy can exacerbate those depressed feelings as well,self care is very important,and if I were you I'd ask hubby to get to bed by 2am so he can get up and help you by 10am,just because you're a SAHM doesn't mean you have to do all the work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomma35
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Nenasam:

That's good he apologized.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Hugs! My husband's work schedule is awful too. Noon to midnight, 4 am to 3 pm, 9 to 8, etc. I work full time outside the home and I feel like I barely see him sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nenasam
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM
I hate my hubby's works schedules. I sometime wishes I had talked to him that I'm not okay with his works schedules. Too late now to talk about it. If he works 9am-5pm likes regular ppl, would ne the best things for me !!!!

Quoting KylesMom409:

Hugs! My husband's work schedule is awful too. Noon to midnight, 4 am to 3 pm, 9 to 8, etc. I work full time outside the home and I feel like I barely see him sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)