Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
going to be for Halloween this year? And are you dressing up too? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM

My daughter is going to be Draculara from Monster High.  DS is dressing up as Optimus Prime from Transformers.  I am resuming my role as a witch.  I didn't want to spend the money on a new costume this year, and I couldn't find any costumes that didn't make me look like a street walker, or required me to dress up like a pumpkin, food item, or some kind of morbid zombie creature.

ChloeDolce1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM

My daughter is being a Ballerina Fairy(because she insists on being both in one lol)  and my son is being Spiderman. not sure if I'll dress up

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

16yo DS isn't going trick or treat this year (hasn't in several years)

13yo DD wants to dress up as Catwoman but if I can't afford her costume then she will pass out candy with her grandma

11yo DD is going as Draculora from Monster High

9yo DS is going as Adman West's Batman because that is the only Batman that goes with...

3yo DS's Robin costume! 3yo wants to go as Robin because his best friend at daycare is going as Batman (probably Dark Knight version but IDC).

graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:47 PM

ha! i don't remember the last time janae dressed up (she's 13yo now)...i do remember going to a mall in atlanta (i think she was about 6 or 7?) and 10 mins into going from store to store and standing in line she looks up at me and asked 'can we go now?' lol didn't have to ask me twice! (she's not a big candy eater either) i don't remember her dressing up anymore after that and we never went back to the mall...halloween has changed since i was a kid (i'm 38yo)...it's boring and the candy is gross hahaha

ramblinmama
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
My boys are going as Batman and Robin. I'll be Batgirl and DH will be The Riddler. It sure beats last years Spongebob theme lol
theresamarie77
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I have three.... My oldest is going to be a pink bat girl. My son a scary skull mask guy with scary wings and black cloak. My youngest a pink chearleader. Yes I will be dressing up as a pirate wench because every year my sister and I get  a BIG Halloween party together for the kids. We let all our kids invite everyone they want and rent a DJ..... Its a lot of fun for the kids!!!!!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:43 PM

My older two sons are not dressing up. My younger two sons will be Hulk and Spiderman.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Kids still go trick or treating at the mall. It's more fun and you get more candy when you trick or treat in your own neighborhood.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

ha! i don't remember the last time janae dressed up (she's 13yo now)...i do remember going to a mall in atlanta (i think she was about 6 or 7?) and 10 mins into going from store to store and standing in line she looks up at me and asked 'can we go now?' lol didn't have to ask me twice! (she's not a big candy eater either) i don't remember her dressing up anymore after that and we never went back to the mall...halloween has changed since i was a kid (i'm 38yo)...it's boring and the candy is gross hahaha

graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:47 PM

the candy prolly isn't gross either lol

Quoting diaperstodating:

Kids still go trick or treating at the mall. It's more fun and you get more candy when you trick or treat in your own neighborhood.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM

(picture: Chick Fil A ~ July 2011)

I am excited about my son being Hulk this year. The cow has been his favorite animal since he was two, and he has always been a cow for Halloween... until this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN