Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Does your child have a Pillow Pet?

Does your child have a Pillow Pet, Dreamlite, Happy Napper, Stuffie, or some other pillow, or toy from a commercial or infomercial?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
meghansmommy987
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM
My dd has three. Dolphin, bumble bee and ladybug. She really only likes the Dolphin one though (but keep others cause they were gifts) & uses it with her regular pillow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife_and_mommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM

My mom got them both a pillow pet last year. they enjoy them usually to use when they go to my room for a movie or something. he got a dog and she got the lady bug.. 

storkradio193
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

My daughter has a pillow pet.  She received it as a present, but I think it was purchased from a store.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

MrsImperfect
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Yep a few.

All bought from a store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

No, but he wants one.  He wanted a Pillow Pet, but now I'm thinking a Dreamlite would be more helpful.  He's so scared of the dark, it's a fight every night to get him in bed.

jadedcynic
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM

My daughter's on her second one. The first one got torn apart by the dogs and it's used as a pillowcase now.

heatherh610
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM
My older kiddos each have 2 pillow pets. They each have an animal and a Flyers one. All 3 kids have both in their beds and either sleep on them or lounge on them for reading. They are ages 14, 10 and 7...
My 7yr old also has a dream light that is in her bed for a night light. She took that and her Flyers pillow pet for her sleep study the other night too...
None of these were bought off of the infomercial though, nor were any bought by us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My brother just won one of those giant ones at the fair. It's the size of a large dog bed when opened! I had never seen one that large before he got his.

Quoting OctMommyof3:

My younger 2 kids have 2 each.  They love sleeping with them.   I told them I didn't want them sleeping directly on them so they each put it under their pillows.

My youngest also has a HUGE one that is about 3ft in diameter when opened up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3_dll
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

my 5yo has a big bee and lil bee pillow pet

ambercates
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
We have the dog one and a razorback one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN