Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

8PM VENT!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just wanted to vent. My DD plays softball, she's 9 and the majority of her games are at 8pm during the week! Bedtime for her and my son is at 9pm but because of this stupid game time, the game usually isn't over until about 9:15 which means we don't leave the field until around 9:20-9:30 and of course I have to make sure she takes a shower or bath before bed which doesn't put her in the bed until about 10:30. I just don't understand why they do this! URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ok, that is all :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gottalovedrama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I hate this too, but my dd has cheer practice from 8:30 to 9:30 by the time she is done, showered and in bed its way past ten. Then she is a little bear to get up in the morning. I hate it!! Why can't they start earlier inthe day.

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Wow! That is too late, IMO.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Wow...that seems really late for a girls softball game! I played softball for several years as a child and our games always started around 6:00 or 7:00.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
That's the tome ours start but we don't do Fall ball. Our cheer and football practices tend to run a little late sometimes but that's when I use my crock pot or we eat on the way home.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Wow...that seems really late for a girls softball game! I played softball for several years as a child and our games always started around 6:00 or 7:00.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virgochild79
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Oh lets not even talk about waking her up the next morning UGH! To make matters worse, the day after late night games, she has to be at school 45 min early for band practice! Fun.

Quoting gottalovedrama:

I hate this too, but my dd has cheer practice from 8:30 to 9:30 by the time she is done, showered and in bed its way past ten. Then she is a little bear to get up in the morning. I hate it!! Why can't they start earlier inthe day.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Yikes! I hate that 4h starts at 7 for my kindergartener and he is homeschooled!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN