Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it just me??

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am 32 fixing to be 33 and just had my 5 th child who is now 2 months old. My now bf is five years younger than me and we have been together for over two years and have two children together. My sex drive has gone way down since i had my baby. I tried telling him i am just exhausted and so on. But he thinks i just don't love him or feel attracted to him anymore. He even thinks i am cheating!! Idk what to do! I don't wanna lose him, is this normal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
melissam78
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk but like you I have zero sex drive & could actually care less about it,but I felt like I was being neglectful so I explained myself,not that I had to,but I'm sure a lot of woman feel the same way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aksub
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I'm 32, I'll be 33 in January, and our 7th child is two weeks old, my sex drive is higher now than it was when we had our first babies 17 years ago. My Dh is two years older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Same here.

Quoting melissam78:

Idk but like you I have zero sex drive & could actually care less about it,but I felt like I was being neglectful so I explained myself,not that I had to,but I'm sure a lot of woman feel the same way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I think it's normal ...that's a lot of babies in a short period of time, I wouldn't be surprized if your hormones are a little bit out of whack mama !  Just ask him to give you a little bit of time, speak to your Dr about the issue and see what he/she says.  In the mean time, Vitamin E is a good little supplement to start with.

tammyof5
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Thanks guys! Jinxed... i have asked him and i think he is getting little frustrated lol. He is a good guy though so i know he understands he is just a man :) i just wanna sleep! What does vitamin e do??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)