Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do people usually assume about you, that is wrong

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM
  • 338 Replies

?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM
22 moms liked this

That I have it together. People see me- single mom with 5 kids- & say "I don't know how you do it!" Well guess what- neither do I!

sheri305
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting CampClan:

That I have it together. People see me- single mom with 5 kids- & say "I don't know how you do it!" Well guess what- neither do I!

Means you are strong...

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM
6 moms liked this

Well then I guess that's what they assume that is wrong. Because even though I should be use to doing it on my own I'm not. There is a song by Matthew West (Christian artist) that is called Strong Enough. It basically asks God to be strong enough. I feel this is my "theme" song. lol

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting CampClan:

Means you are strong...

sheri305
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM
3 moms liked this

That im a Hip Hop party like person.... So oppisite.....Im a loner and homebody,lol

marie2409
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
15 moms liked this
That I am pissed or unhappy. Guess I just have that look. I'm not a bubbly person, kinda socially awkward. But I don't walk around pissed, just not into fake small talk and fake smiles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
6 moms liked this
That I am a stripper. I say firedancer and, for whatever reason, they hear stripper. Yeah, with five kids and a shit ton of stretch marks, I am a stripper. Right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

that i'm dumb! pffft! i do play the part pretty well tho hahaha

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM

My husband and I are separated. I am a single mom of four boys, like CampClan people usually assume I have it all together.

OttawaHoney
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM
That I am Arab. Even Arabs mistake me for being Arab. Everywhere I go this happens. One lady finally explained it to me, it's not just my hijab (head scarf) but my coloring and facial features. I randomly have people speak to me in Arabic. Once in France I even had an older Iraqi Kurd speak Kurdish to me. When I didn't respond he asked if I was Arab. He thought for sure I had to be Iraqi. I am mistaken for Iraqi and Jordanian most often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quoting OttawaHoney:

That I am Arab. Even Arabs mistake me for being Arab. Everywhere I go this happens. One lady finally explained it to me, it's not just my hijab (head scarf) but my coloring and facial features. I randomly have people speak to me in Arabic. Once in France I even had an older Iraqi Kurd speak Kurdish to me. When I didn't respond he asked if I was Arab. He thought for sure I had to be Iraqi. I am mistaken for Iraqi and Jordanian most often.

Everyone mistake my ethnic to...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)