Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do people usually assume about you, that is wrong

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
sheri305
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Quoting graciefreesoul:

that i'm dumb! pffft! i do play the part pretty well tho hahaha

LOL

KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM
that i,m a snob ..i,m not .. some ppl say i,m lazy because i don't have job.. some say i,m weird ..but idk ..thy can kiss it..
kerryanneo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone always think I'm sweet and nice and innocent.  I CAN be sweet and nice...maybe not so much innocent....huh.  Must be the pigtails.  just kidding : )  Ok that's a lie.  I do sometimes wear pigtails.

BrooklynsMom11
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
That Im snooty because I dont talk much. Im just super shy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:09 PM
3 moms liked this
They think I am sweet. I just have a good filter...most of the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I have no idea....lol. Most things they think are probably true.

OttawaHoney
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Isn't it weird? I never know what to say. It's always awkward. There is nothing wrong with being Arab, I'm just not Arab.

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting OttawaHoney:

That I am Arab. Even Arabs mistake me for being Arab. Everywhere I go this happens. One lady finally explained it to me, it's not just my hijab (head scarf) but my coloring and facial features. I randomly have people speak to me in Arabic. Once in France I even had an older Iraqi Kurd speak Kurdish to me. When I didn't respond he asked if I was Arab. He thought for sure I had to be Iraqi. I am mistaken for Iraqi and Jordanian most often.

Everyone mistake my ethnic to...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:11 PM
That I'm biracial.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Quoting OttawaHoney:

Isn't it weird? I never know what to say. It's always awkward. There is nothing wrong with being Arab, I'm just not Arab.

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting OttawaHoney:

That I am Arab. Even Arabs mistake me for being Arab. Everywhere I go this happens. One lady finally explained it to me, it's not just my hijab (head scarf) but my coloring and facial features. I randomly have people speak to me in Arabic. Once in France I even had an older Iraqi Kurd speak Kurdish to me. When I didn't respond he asked if I was Arab. He thought for sure I had to be Iraqi. I am mistaken for Iraqi and Jordanian most often.

Everyone mistake my ethnic to...

For me its very weird because I traveled,but never lived anywhere other than Florida,and people always think im from NewYork,saying I sound like a Newyorker,whatever that mean,lol,or from Bahamas or Jamaica,saying I have those features and that I have an accent,*shrugs*,lol

almondpigeon
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
17 moms liked this

That since I'm a SAHM & I homeschool 4 kids, I'm this fantastic housekeeper & parent.  They have no idea that my kids run around like crazy people and the chaos level in this house is insane. Also, my house will be clean when you come visit, because we all go on a cleaning frenzy 15 minutes before you get here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)