Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do people usually assume about you, that is wrong

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Replies (91-100):
sheri305
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting she_walk_softly:

That I am strange..
I'm not strange on purpose or to stand out or anything.I'm not into weird stuff,just into my home life and not loud,more observant like....I'm not that strange...It's fine,It's fine :P

LOL

sheri305
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Quoting Mommy4000:

People are usually surprised at how intelligent or educated I am. I tend to keep things to myself, and I'm not quick to tell people they are wrong about something. I don't like debates, so I think just sitting there and smiling makes me seem a little air headed. Which is fine with me. My quietness also makes me seem stuck up, which I've heard many times from people. I also tend to be very conservative with my look, so when people find out the things I like, or even the things I'm willing to do, they are a little confused.

Some mistake me for being stuck up to.Im quiet and reserved,and quarded,but not stuck up...

sheri305
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Quoting ShaunnaMichelle:

That I'm strong. I am, but that doesn't always mean that I don't need someone to lean on sometimes. I find it tough to get that because people just assume that if you are a strong person, you are always strong. 

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

That I have a lot of self-confidence.... I'm just really good at faking it.

sheri305
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Quoting mommyneedssleep:

That I am so outgoing and the life of the party...... Nope!!! I like to be the quiet girl in the corner who watches everything lol.....

sheri305
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Quoting offrdngal:

That because I am honest (straightforward/blunt), I am a bitch.  Well..ok..I am a bitch...but they are usually surprised at how goofy and funny I can be.

I dont get the "B#tch vibe from you,I always thought you were cool,lol

opal10161973
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

People think that because I am fat, that I am stupid and lazy.  It's not my fault the they're not smart enough to know that clothing size has nothing to do with IQ.  Also, that I go to classes three days a week and I also am a SAHM, who usually does everything in the home, including the financials, groceries, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.  I never have enough time to do much of anything OTHER than classwork or 'Mom' duties.  Even with CM, I am often only on it in spurts or late at night, and even then, I am folding clothes or doing homework in between posts.  SMH

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Aaww..thank you!  As odd as it sounds, I tend to tone it down when I'm online.  I guess I'd just as soon be a bitch to your face, instead of behind a monitor.  I do say what I think, but I walk away quicker, from the computer.

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting offrdngal:

That because I am honest (straightforward/blunt), I am a bitch.  Well..ok..I am a bitch...but they are usually surprised at how goofy and funny I can be.

I dont get the "B#tch vibe from you,I always thought you were cool,lol

trae1982
by Timna on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I have heard people think I am stuck up because I am quiet but that is not true I am quiet because I am a little shy when I first meet people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

People think I am stuck up because I am shy at first LOL...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)