Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

HMMMMM .......

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD SEVERAL RUDE COMMENTS ON HERE IN REGARDS TO MY OUTLOOK ON MEN AND BEING SO UN-TRUSTING AND I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE THE FIELD OF WORK I AM IN AND WHAT I C. I HAD A GUY HAVE FLOWERS DELIVERED TO ME YESTERDAY AND HE IS MARRIED. I JUST HAVE ISSUES WITH THIS STUFF. I SIT AND LOOK AT THOSE FLOWERS AND JUST THINK CAN U IMAGINE IF YOU WERE HIS WIFE AND HE IS SENDING FLOWERS TO ANOTHER WOMAN I MEAN REALLY?? IT'S REALLY SAD TO ME.......  I JUST CANT SEEM TO LET MY GUARD DOWN AND BECOME INTERESTED IN DATING ANYMORE.  I WOULDN'T GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY ANYWAY BUT JUST C MY POINT. I WOULD ROCK MY HUSBANDS WORLD IF I EVER FOUND OUT HE SENT FLOWERS ALTHOUGH NOT MARRIEND AND NEVER WILL REMARRY LOL 

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HotMomma2622
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM
What? I don't understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poeticdaisy
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Yes, some men are slimeballs.  There are some good ones too.  Nobody on here is in any position to judge you about your feelings/opinions, so I'd let that roll right off your back.  I understand what you mean though. I think it's wonderful when you can find the one and live happily ever after, but for some...it just takes a few frogs before you find the prince.  :)  Not every relationship is hearts and rainbows.  Keep your head up. Sounds like you are doing ok and know where your priorties/values lie.

jillbailey26
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I guess, for me, it would depend on why the flowers were sent.  If it's because of an interest in you, I wouldn't tolerate that.  If it was as a thank you for something, then that would be okay.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM

some men are slime balls and some women are too - I do see your point - as per the rude comments remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Let it go

thecoffeefairy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM
If your happy, who cares what anyone else thinks. I had FWB before I got With fiancé. I enjoy sex but wasn't ready to recommit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
texoma2
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM

IM NOT HOLDING A GRUDGE TO THE COMMENTS JUST THIS WAS A GOOD POINT TO SHARE IN WHY I EVEN EVER HAVE POSTED ANYTHING....  HE IS INTERESTED IS WHY HE SENT THEM BUT NO I AM NOT INTERESTED IN A MARRIED MAN. LOL THERE ARE SOME GOOD ONES I KNOW BUT FAR AND FEW BETWEEN LOL I AM CONTENT WHERE I AM..... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)