Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your s/o act like a big baby when hes sick?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  • 30 Replies

Photo

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM
OMG he is worse than our 8 year old lol
trae1982
by Timna on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Omg yes! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kranger
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Not at all. I dont know how he does it. When he's sick, he carries on like he would any other day. Me on the other hand.....biggest baby ever.

nodramamama311
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM

No, he hates being sick and doesnt want anyone to fuss over him. He ususally tries to act like hes not. He will go to work and keep doing everything, unless hes like dying.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Unfortunately, yes!
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:39 PM

No..he just plugs along through it and sleeps as much as he can.  He suffers from chronic kidney stones, so he learned, years ago, how to work through the pain.

CrimsonRadiance
by Heather on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:23 PM
He doesn't get sick often... But unless he is throwing up, he doesn't really act any different. The moment he starts feeling like he is going to throw up, he turns into a 5 year old.. LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Oh my gosh yes! He's such a baby when sick.

1CrazyCajun
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

YES ! Big baby.

Would you rub my head?

Can you please heat me up some chicken noodle?

Can I have the heating pad?

Can you come snuggle with me?

Will you rub some vicks on my chest?

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

jenmatt451
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, when my husband is sick he stays in bed and we don't see or hear from him until he's all better.  But when I get sick, I'm not allowed the same treatment.  A year or so ago, I got sick with a nasty cold/flu bug and I felt TERRIBLE.  I wanted nothing more than to lie down and take a nap.  I had asked hubby if he would "handle things" so I could nap and he told me to not be a wimp and to just keep on going about my normal day; that I was fine.  So, I begrudgingly did.  Two days later HE got the same crap and stayed in bed for three full days.  I told him to suck it up and not be a wimp and he had the nerve to tell me he was "sicker" than I was!!!! Freakin cry babies!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)