Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What phrases annoy you in common conversation

Posted by   + Show Post

?

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this

axe instead of ask

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Haha! It's like we couldn't wait to get this off of our chest!

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

 ruh-roh **hangs head in shame**   LOL

Quoting sunflowers12:

"cool beans" yikes!! that's one of the worst..eye rolling

 

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this

my old man

my old lady

 

lauraschatz
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
OMG, this is 90% of my neighbors vocabulary. The other 10% is "REALLY?"
It bothers me so much I can't even stand to listen to her talk. She does not communicate at all. Just repeats those few things. Her voice is loud and gratting and I have to close my windows when she is outside because it is just THAT annoying.
So, yeah, I agree. :)


Quoting mrsrobin:

Right?



Know what I mean? (repeatedly)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:56 PM
That drives me batty!! "so, I aksed her"... Cannot stand it!!


Quoting diaperstodating:

axe instead of ask


Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Bad about alot of these
Ikr
Dude
Literally

Lol
None bother me I just hate when ppl try to finish your sentences.
Know what I mean?! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Everything that has been said so far... LORD. Yes. To all of it.

I also really hate "No worries!"

I don't know. To me it is such a passifist approach to life. Like, you can do anything or say anything to me and I will completely pretend not to be bothered. This personality irks me.

sheri305
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM


Quoting offrdngal:

my old man

my old lady

 


Hate it!

mommyjswish
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw this post......


Quoting QueenoftheMae:

There are lots, but "I know, right?" is at the top of the list right now, even though >I< say it. Also, totes (as in totally), Preesh (as in I appreciate it) and Dude. 


Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)