Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Poll

Question: Have you had a mammogram?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 54

View Results

Have you had a mammogram?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Replies (51-55):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Haha! Maybe they are. You just reminded me of getting bit during nursing. Ouch, I don't miss that!

Quoting queencreekmom:

Yep! I asked for a baseline at 35 but my Dr. said they no longer recommend that. I had my first one at 40 and 2 more since. They are a tiny bit uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt at all. After breastfeeding three kids, maybe they are just numb now! Haha

taz1993
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM
The drs around here are still recommending them at 35 for a baseline. Although it 2 yrs for them to convince me of it. Now I gotta go for an ultrasound just to be sure.

Quoting queencreekmom:

Yep! I asked for a baseline at 35 but my Dr. said they no longer recommend that. I had my first one at 40 and 2 more since. They are a tiny bit uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt at all. After breastfeeding three kids, maybe they are just numb now! Haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GMom2011
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I had one at 33 because I had bleeding and a family history of breast cancer. I was tested for the gene and don't have it, luckily. They suck...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjswish
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Had my first mammogram on Monday. Found a lump. Had sonogram done and decided that it looked suspicious along with my BRCA history. Decided to have needle biopsy done. Will find out results in the next couple of days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladyteancum
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:42 AM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)