Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

got yelled at today!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • 1 Replies
At work, well really I have just been trying to help a friend with her cleaning business.. so its not a formal job.... just helping her on fridays with these homes... Now I know we all get crap from one thing or another, but today was a surprise!! I know that its just me saying, but I try to give 100% of my self.. but as I have always said "yes I do make miatakes".. I am fully capable of over looking things and sometimes even forgetting... I have never said anything about being perfect.. most times almost everytime I check my work go over it several times... However today I guess I forgot or simply got focused on another task over looking a few little details.. one was a sink in which I went over a couple of times and part if a toilet I guess cause I couldn't find the light so I was cleaning in the dark... So my friend yelled at me in front of the home owner :/ I quickly went in trying to explain to her that the sink was not in the shape when I left .. I left the room to tell her the home owner said not to vaccume the bathroom... I thought it was due to her not feeling well she has only one lung n other problems so I was just trying to make everyone happy.. guess that where I went wrong :/ oh well just a bad day!!!
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
raczac
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this

This is just me but if a friend did that to me that I was helping out I would tell her she could do it herself next time. Especially since she did this in front of the home owner, there are better ways she could have handled this situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)