Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Loosing Weight After a Baby

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambercates
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
It was easy after my first, and I was back to pre-pregnancy weight after 2 months! My last I had in Feb and gained 40lbs! The first 20 came of the first coue of weeks! The next 20 took about 3 months to get off! I still need to tone up some, but can fit into size 6 again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
The easiest was after my 3rd kid. But once I hit 27 weight came I can't get rid of so idk. I still have a normal bmi & physically fit but not as slim as I used to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If your member name and photo are any indication, congrats are in order!  :)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

The easiest for me was with my fourth/ youngest child. I lost the 50 pounds I gained in just 8 weeks , just from breast feeding! I remember because I had lost it all by my postpartum checkup with my OB/GYN. With the first three it took about a year to lose the 50 pounds and I had to eat right and exercise.

(I gained 45 - 50 pounds, and had 9 pound babies).

carakitty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

When I was pregnant everyone said I was "all baby" and I breastfed pretty much exclusively for the first 6 months. She had a few bottles of my milk and formula maybe once or twice. Thankfully I dropped the weight pretty quick but I'm not toned at all anymore.

Congratulations to everyone on their beautiful babies and for losing weight!

thebabybaker
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I didn't try too hard til I was done BFing then I jumped it into gear. Actually got to my wedding weight! I started with a juice cleanse and then replaced one meal every day with a fresh juice (mostly veggie). of course i worked out, too. feels great! i think i'm even in better shape than i was before the babies. 

KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't lose my belly fat :(    I had three children in 40 months, by c-sections and I can't seem to lose it.  I am eating healthier and walking a lot more...it seems like it is just getting bigger :(

mommybug77
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Ehhhhhh
AmyD43
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a spare tire on belly!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cruise884
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I bf and the weight dropped but when I stopped I gained it. I had to find an activity to maintain my weight. The older I got, new things came into place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)