Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Loosing Weight After a Baby

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
nodramamama311
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My doctor said losing weight is 80% what you eat, 10% exercise, and 10% genetics. I wouldn't have believed him except recently with my gallbladder issues I went, had to, on a almost fat free diet. I was eating about 10 grams of fat per day. I lost 25 lbs in less than 2 months. Before that I had struggled for 4 years to lose weight with very little success and I was/am exercising almost every day. Let's just say I believe him now and I'm going to stick to this diet because I dont want to be that big ever again!
And before anyone freaks out I know I need a little more fat than that in my diet, I will be adding a little more, but not much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lost72lbs
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell me about it, lol   I stumbled upon this amazing program, and went from a size 20-2 in 6 months ! 

Lost72lbs
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Thank u so much !   I lost 72 lbs in 6 months, and my mission is to now help every woman find the answer like someone shared with me.  There is an amazing program out there that is about achieving optimal health, and I would love to share my story with you, and help anyone I can. 

Brooke Baig

TurboMom81
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I lost 40 pounds since December. It is not easy. I am finally below my Pre baby weight and my baby is 7 years old!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Please share!

Quoting Lost72lbs:

Thank u so much !   I lost 72 lbs in 6 months, and my mission is to now help every woman find the answer like someone shared with me.  There is an amazing program out there that is about achieving optimal health, and I would love to share my story with you, and help anyone I can. 

Brooke Baig

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
friendlymom48
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd like to know too. I've had three babies in just over 3 years. I am just now working on getting my body back

Quoting mrsary:

Please share!

Quoting Lost72lbs:

Brooke Baig

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lost72lbs
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:04 AM

My Dad actually told me about it, and I looked it up and did research on it, and basically all I can say was that was it !!!   After I lost the weight, my coach asked me if I had ever thought about coaching ?  I thought yes, in my head, but waited a while until I realized (wake up Brooke !  you lost it, and I could share my story with other moms and help them, and get to stay at home with my kids) 

I would love to help u or any of your friends looking to loose weight and be healthy :)

I can call u today, what time be good ?

Lost72lbs
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I would love to share with all of you !   This site is really neat, and everyone is so nice !  I was a little hesitant about joining, thinking what would this end up being ?  but, it is exactly what it is supossed to be :)

I love the fact that so many people feel, or felt, the way I did after having a baby, and sharing my personal story.

and before I put this up, I just want to say that I am only putting this up bc people so many woman r asking me how I did it.

I have before and after pics and my whole story on my website @

http://iammeagain.tsfl.com/

u can email me right thru there as well, and I can get u set up on it ! 

Brooke :)

G2Mama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!!!  You should be proud, you look awesome!

jenmatt451
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I was overweight when I got pregnant with my last babies (twins).   I was 260 when I got pregnant with them and got up to 309!!!  It hurts so bad to admit it...but it's the truth.  I lost ALL my pregnancy weight by the time I was 4 months post-partum.  3 1/2 years later and I am down to 200 pounds even.  And the only thing I have done differently is I stopped drinking sodas and sugary drinks and I don't eat fried foods.  Plain water and unsweet tea are all I drink now.  If I got really serious about it and really watched what I eat more and excersised on a routined basis, I'm sure I could get past the plateau I've been at for the past 6 months.  But, I'm happy with what I have accomplished so far....okay AND I'm a wee bit lazy! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)