Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Husband of the year!

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to brag on my DH!  I've been trying to lose my baby weight and the weight I gained when I quit smoking and I only have 1.5 lbs to go!!!  DH has said since day one that he loved my fuller figure ( I was a size 1 before, now I'm a 6 with the weight lose) and he absolutely did not want me to get down to my original weight.  I also stay home now which I love but sometimes I really miss getting out and seeing adults not to mention doing things for my-self like shopping or manicures.  Long story short he took me to get the works yesterday, nails and toes, and today we are getting our horses out to ride. (my favorite thing to do).  We also bought me new closes that are cute, sexy, and stay at home comfy.  He always makes breakfast, is an awesome father to my 10 year ds and my best friend.  I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to be loved so much by such a wonderful, loving, caring, and sexy husband!  He also just bought ds a new saddle for his horse, he was growing out of his older one.  I was going to get him one for Christmas but he said it shouldn't be a gift, it is something he needs now.  Sorry for carrying on so, I just love him and want the world to know how special he is.

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Congrats on your weight loss! I am glad you enjoyed your day of being pampered, and getting gifts.

elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Very sweet! Sounds like a very nice couple of days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You are a very lucky woman! I hope you both cherish each other for the rest of your lives, not everyone is so lucky to have such a wonderful husband or wife.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN