Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Early Help needed from Az moms

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
So I know this is silly but I need help. My mom lives in Az (Wadell) and I live in Oregon. I'm trying to think of what local business I might be able to score her a gift card to. She drives but refuses to leave her "area ish" I have never visited and I have tried a zillion google searches and am not coming up with much. Anyhow if anyone has any suggestions for me I will be VERY greatful. She likes just about everything, she has no children or grandchildren near her. Her husband is kinda a old fuddy duddy. I've already mailed her photos, lemon trees, pool things, ikea, things from Oregon... But this time I'm kinda stumped..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM

What type of gift cards are you looking for?  I used to live in AZ, and my brother still lives there, I was just out in April.  If you are looking for a restaurant, there's a Dillion's out by her, it's next to the World Wildlife Zoo on Northern.  They have a website you could check out to see if it's something she might be interested in.  www.dillionsrestaurant.com

Good luck!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

miselanious
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM

That is perfect of what I was looking for. Thank you...sometimes it is hard when you are are not from a area or not familiar with them. I will call them...Thank you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN