Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate it when...

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM
  • 32 Replies

I am waiting on something to come in the mail, the mail runs late. And when I need to mail something it comes early.

What do you hate when it happens?

(I'm bored today in case you couldn't tell. This is day 2 of potty training so I am watching him like a hawk and can't get my normal things done.)

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM

LOL I am waiting for something in the mail today too. I was hoping it would come early, but thats not happening... I really want to watch it! (Full Collection of Faerie Tale Theatre!)

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM

It sounds very trivial, but I hate it when I go to Starbucks and order and people hog the counter.  They clearly see that there are others who ordered before them waiting for their drinks, but they go and hog the whole entire area so that others need to reach over them to get their drinks or simply can't see that drinks are ready. 

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate it when  my dry sense of humor doesn't transfer well over the Internet. ah well.

lexipooh78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Quoting SuperPickle:

LOL I am waiting for something in the mail today too. I was hoping it would come early, but thats not happening... I really want to watch it! (Full Collection of Faerie Tale Theatre!)

That always happens to us it seems. Or we are looking forward to sleeping in and it comes early and the dog barks.

lexipooh78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

It sounds very trivial, but I hate it when I go to Starbucks and order and people hog the counter.  They clearly see that there are others who ordered before them waiting for their drinks, but they go and hog the whole entire area so that others need to reach over them to get their drinks or simply can't see that drinks are ready. 

Err! I HATE that! Not really at Starbucks because I am not a coffee person but other places like the grocery store. Last night in Walmart the woman in front of me was trying to explain to her hard of hearing mother what a gift receipt was and that she was putting it in the bag, all while still standing at the register.  The checker had already rung all of my stuff up and had bagged it but I hate to wait to pay because I couldn't get to the ATM.

lexipooh78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I hate it when  my dry sense of humor doesn't transfer well over the Internet. ah well.

I hate this too, Or in texts.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Quoting lexipooh78:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I hate this too, Or in texts.

yeah sometimes i forget that texts/typing doesn't pick up on tone =P

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Quoting lexipooh78:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Err! I HATE that! Not really at Starbucks because I am not a coffee person but other places like the grocery store. Last night in Walmart the woman in front of me was trying to explain to her hard of hearing mother what a gift receipt was and that she was putting it in the bag, all while still standing at the register.  The checker had already rung all of my stuff up and had bagged it but I hate to wait to pay because I couldn't get to the ATM.

It's so rude and inconsiderate!

I was at Target on Sunday (and this is another thing) and a woman tries to buy a vaccuum.  They ring her up to full price and she asks why and they tell her because that's the price and she responds with "it was $249 yesterday on sale."  The cashier goes back and forth with her telling her that sales go from Sunday to Saturday and all she says is that it was on sale yesterday but she couldn't buy it so she doesn't understand why she can't just change the price.  I swear I wanted to hit her over the head with the vaccuum and say "are you slow-witted or something"

lexipooh78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I hate how the second I start to wash dishes I have to pee...even if I just came out of the bathroom!  lol

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I hate that too! I was waiting for something today and of course the mailman was late and it didn't come =(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)