Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Favorite book.

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I need some ideas of what to read- I have read every James Patterson book and I need something sweet and romantic. Any suggestions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punkie74
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I liked the Immortals After Dark serise by Kresley Cole

clairewait
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM

It is by no means my favorite book, but if you want "sweet and romantic" you might read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Almost everyone I know who has read it, loves it.

(I got about half way through, and was liking it, but put it down and need to pick it up again.)

Claire Wait

TheUnderToad.com: fabulously witty, unabashed and shameless life commentary.

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I just finished reading The Choice, by Nicholas Sparks. I get the impression that all his books are sweet and romantic. But I don't know for sure. I've only read this book. I loved it! I recommend it!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rans
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:18 AM
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelleVernonGirl
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Anything by Nicholas Sparks...loved The Lucky One

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Anything by Nicholas Sparks...loved The Lucky One

This is what I was going to suggest. Not my favorite book but it was pretty good.

tel4him
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke.  Great book!  Quick read. Very sweet and romantic.  It's actually the first in a series.  If you like it, there are 8 books total in the series to read.

Chymerra
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Anything by Julie Garwood or Teresa Medieros

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I like a good murder mystery myself.  I love Mary Higgens Clark. Her books are suspensful with out going into gory detail (not much talk about blood and guts thankgod).  Most of her books also throw a romance in on top of the suspence.  One of my favorite books from her is "Loves Music, Loves to Dance."  I couldn't put the book down.  Another good one is "Moonlight Becomes You"

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Have you tried the author Kristan Higgins ??? LOVE LOVE her !  She writes realistic romantic comedies.  She has 9 books that have been released so far, I have been following her since her very first book, "Fools rush in " which is still my all time favorite  

http://www.kristanhiggins.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)