Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone watch Downton Abby?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

It is my new addiction! I am in love! So if you watch, tell me who do you love? who do you hate?

~DIana.

Oh So Blessed! Loven Christ and Proud! 

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Bump
Pink.Frosting
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I've watched all of season 1 but I can't find anywhere online to watch season 2.  I love Bates.  Adore him.  I also really love Edith.  I think she gets the short end of the stick and has a good heart, even though she did write that letter, lol.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM
I don't.
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely freaking addicted. I started watching and couldn't stop. I got them all on Amazon Instant Video for free. I watch a lot of British tv though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdgd21
by Diana on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I've watched all of season 1 but I can't find anywhere online to watch season 2.  I love Bates.  Adore him.  I also really love Edith.  I think she gets the short end of the stick and has a good heart, even though she did write that letter, lol.

Hulu!
See I just felt Edith went too far! But *hint*, She redeems herself IMO, in season 2
sdgd21
by Diana on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Absolutely freaking addicted. I started watching and couldn't stop. I got them all on Amazon Instant Video for free. I watch a lot of British tv though.

Yes, we do as well, currently my children are loving doctor who, well my teens are.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I haven't but I am thinking about checking it out.

trippsgirl
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I surprised I like it, but I really do.  Unfortunately, I didn't find it until well after the second season started.  I watched the first season on Hulu, then rented the second season from the library.  But now I have to wait until the third season is done and I can find it somewhere before I can watch it.  :(

sdgd21
by Diana on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Quoting trippsgirl:

I surprised I like it, but I really do.  Unfortunately, I didn't find it until well after the second season started.  I watched the first season on Hulu, then rented the second season from the library.  But now I have to wait until the third season is done and I can find it somewhere before I can watch it.  :(

Hulu will have it, but it won't sart until jan/ feb. I have a friend that watched already, it has been released in England already.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)