Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out of the box/bag or homemade?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 70 Replies
How do you like your stuffing? If you even like it. LOL If you prefer homemade, please share your recipe! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Homemade but we are now gluten free so if anybody has any ideas for that let me know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harream
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM

All I've ever had is out of a box!!! Does anyone have a good homemade recipe that would be fairly easy? I'd like to try.

TableforSeven
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:47 AM
We don't eat stuffing.
Mommy4000
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Out of the box. Almost everything we eat I prefer homemade, but I have always liked stovetop stuffing. I did my own stuffing last year, and it was really good, until I stuffed the bird with it, and it just didn't taste quite right. I think that might be my last attempt at homemade stuffing. I don't remember the exact recipe but I know it had sausage and apples in it.

WesternNYmom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Homemade.  Sorry I have to ask my mother for her recipie again. I can't seem to find it anywhere.  My mother's homemade stuffing is the best.

AmyG1976
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:58 AM

i dont like it at all. My mom makes it homemade if I ate it i would do homemade since I cannnot stand it thats the one thing I do out of the box however if we do thanksgiving at my house my mom will also do a small turkey or turkey breast to use the fat and crap in the stuffing and she will bring it over as she knows it will be from a box otherwise

Dabberdoo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Home made.  I can try to share it later.  I've never actually made it on my own.  I always make it with my mom and I've never written it down.  I'm going to write it down this year.

RitaTequila531
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Its never really been a favorite but I like it, stove top
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud.mama.of2
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Here in Alabama we do dressing not stuffing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Bag usually
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN