Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you the kind of wife you want to be? Why/why not?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Yes. I could be more perfect but this is pretty darn good.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Why does anyone have to explain why they believe they are. Can't "yes I am" or "I believe so" be sufficient.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting offrdngal:

Yes I am...because I believe that I am.  I wouldn't be the wife I want to be, if I was the wife that someone else wants me to be.

Who said anyone wanted you to be another kind of wife? I just asked what you think makes you a good wife. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

You don't, but then why bother answering the post at all? 

Quoting offrdngal:

Why does anyone have to explain why they believe they are. Can't "yes I am" or "I believe so" be sufficient.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting offrdngal:

Yes I am...because I believe that I am.  I wouldn't be the wife I want to be, if I was the wife that someone else wants me to be.

Who said anyone wanted you to be another kind of wife? I just asked what you think makes you a good wife. 

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

No. I'm completely dependent right now because of my mental illness. He hasn't left my side in 2 years. That's very difficult on our family and I know it must be difficult for him.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Yes.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Quoting ShaunnaMichelle:

No. I'm completely dependent right now because of my mental illness. He hasn't left my side in 2 years. That's very difficult on our family and I know it must be difficult for him.

Well then you must be doing something right. He loves you. 

timefor2
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I try to be the best wife that I can possibly be.

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM
For the most part, yes. I feel I could be a better wife. I could definitely improve as a wife and mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
givenshl
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Yep. I am the kind of wife I want to be. I give love, show respect and I take care of my Husband. If I feel like making any changes I will on my dime not anyone elses.

GMom2011
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Yes, I am. My husband is one lucky dude. He can spend time with his friends whenver he wants, I 100% support him in everything he does, and I ask for very little in return.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)