Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite and least favorite...

Posted by   + Show Post

...part of the Thanksgiving meal?

turkey dinnerpumpkin pie

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Replies (31-40):
TugBoatMama
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Favorite is the stuffing, and the least favorite is my dad's giblet gravy. I loathe gravy of any kind, but giblet gravy makes me wanna puke.

Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Um, these green beans my sister in law makes, they are awesome!!!!!

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM

My favorite? Stuffing

Least favorite: pumpkin pie. Just never cared for it, the texture or the flavor. 

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Why not mix it up? What do you make?

I somewhat understand. That's how I feel abput my everyday meals, especially lunch. I'm just bored to tears with my own food. 

I have an awesome recipe for a combo pumpkin and pecan pie. I don't even like pumpkin pie and I think this one is soo good. If you'd be interested. 

Quoting PurplePieguy:

I'm beginning to HATE everything about Thanksgivng AND Christmas meals. We have no other family than my ILs and between me and my MIL we make the same things for BOTH meals EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. and it's getting quite boring. 

The only thing that I really eat is pumpkin pie with a TON of whip cream!

TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM

favorite- eating it. least favorite- cleaning it up

momofsunshine77
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM

turkey is my fav

I have a hard time at other people's house and there is something I didn't grow up there and I try it.  That is my issue I guess.  LOL

Danita42
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Everything but the stuffing.
Flightymom
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM

My favorite part is the leftovers I pile onto a "Dagwood Bumstead" type sandwich the next day, yum!  My least favorite is the cleanup.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I like all of it. My favorite part is being with family and eating a great meal. I don't think I have a least favorite part, maybe cleaning up.

PurplePieguy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM

We make turkey, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, green beans (not the casserole...no one eats it), stuffing, broccoli cheese casserole, and rolls. Desserts are some kind chocolate something or other than my MIL makes and I make the pies. This year my 13 yr old DD asked to make some cookies and pumpkin bread, so I think we'll make those too. 

I'd love your recipe. Give us something different. 

Quoting Firewoman33:

Why not mix it up? What do you make?

I somewhat understand. That's how I feel abput my everyday meals, especially lunch. I'm just bored to tears with my own food. 

I have an awesome recipe for a combo pumpkin and pecan pie. I don't even like pumpkin pie and I think this one is soo good. If you'd be interested. 

Quoting PurplePieguy:

I'm beginning to HATE everything about Thanksgivng AND Christmas meals. We have no other family than my ILs and between me and my MIL we make the same things for BOTH meals EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. and it's getting quite boring. 

The only thing that I really eat is pumpkin pie with a TON of whip cream!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)