Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Saturday - we are driving out to the house on Shelter Island (in Eastern Long Island by the Hamptons) to take stuff for storage and get our Christmas stuff so we can start decorating.  While there, we'll enjoy a nice lunch or dinner without DD and maybe even take a hike (about 2/3 of the island is a nature preserve).

Sunday - it's Breaking Dawn with my friends and fondue!

bookworm14
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM
My boyfriend will be camping & hunting for the weekend, so I'll be at home with his kids. I want it to be a relaxing time, with them doing their own playing. I wanna work on a stitching project for much of the time! But I'm also thinking I wanna take them to do something, just not sure what.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
On Saturday morning we are going out of town. We are going on a mini-vacation, traveling further up north in our state. We are going to be spending the night at a hotel then go to one of the state parks, I think on Sunday. It should be interesting. We haven't taken a vacation this year at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
On Saturday morning we are going out of town. We are going on a mini-vacation, traveling further up north in our state. We are going to be spending the night at a hotel then go to one of the state parks, I think on Sunday. It should be interesting. We haven't taken a vacation this year at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I have to go to a conference Saturday morning, DD has guitar lessons saturday afternoon ... the rest is not planned as of yet.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Friday as a family celebrating our youngest 2nd birthday. Since it is her birthday on Friday. Saturday cleaning for her party on Sunday.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM

only cleaning and church

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM

No plans yet for the weekend.

Kichaura
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Finishing up the last bit of packing and preparing for our vacation to the Smokies. Cant wait!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bigmetalchicken
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Our church's Thanksgiving luncheon is Sunday, so Saturday I have to go to church and help oversee the preparations. The decorating and such.  Then Sunday I will spend most of the day at church serving and then cleaning up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)