Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
4noodles4me
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Flying to Chicago tomorrow! Can't wait to see my Parents. I haven't been able to go up with DF for 6 weeks. Ready to decorate the Condo and relax
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Friday - My day will begin with a visit to the vet with our dog at 8:15, then it's errands until I have to be at my son's school at 11:30 for a Thanksgiving feast with his 5th grade class. After that it's grocery shopping until my daughter's parent teacher conference at 2:30. Then when DH gets home we are heading out to do some Christmas shopping. 

Saturday I am heading to the Farmers Market in town then when DH gets back from work we are going to Sam's to load up on stuff for the kids to eat while they are home for the week. 

Sunday is hanging out until my Plexus Slim meeting at 5:00. 

mamom01
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Karate classes for my DD on Saturday and work on Sunday.  I sometimes wish we didn't spend nearly half of our weekend at her dojo, but she is preparing for an upcoming tournament so we are sucking it up for now.

Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Tomorrow is my ultrasound revealing the gender of my baby. My son and husband are coming to see the whole ultrasound. 

Saturday I am going to the movies with my Mother and best friend to see the last Twilight movie. 

Sunday I am going with the same best friend to watch her get her first tattoo and be the support for her. Just as she is going to be the same support for me when I get my first one when I am able to. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Holiday party and healing my brother move
lilcaesarsmama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM
work and going to visit one of my best friends:]
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Grocery shopping tomorrow afternoon.  Tomorrow night, is family fun night.  I am making homemade pizza, and then we are going to spend the night either playing board games or watching movies.

Saturday, DD has dance class. After that we will be going to my parent's house to visit, and dinner.

Sunday,  Dh is once again, traveling to Dallas for his job. I am dropping him off at the airport at 630am. Not crazy about the early hour. Oh well.  I plan to spend the rest of the day doing laundry, and cleaning the house.  I also hope to hear from the appliance store concering our new dishwasher that is on backorder.

TurboMom81
Peace and quiet. A chance to be alone with my thoughts. Not always a good idea....
Today at 5:39 PM
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Clinical Weekend and I hope to see Breaking Dawn Part 2
jenuresti5
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:49 AM

I will be spending time with my family at home..cleaning..and i want to decorate because with my new baby i haven't had the time.

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Kids have christmas play practice Sat 9am-11am. Then their dad is coming over to help me get my decorations from the attic. And some cleaning of the rec room. Sunday is church & more cleaning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN