Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Take a pic of yourself right now and tell us about your day!

I woke up around 8:30, wants grocery shopping, put together a lil people castle and I just got done cooking and eating dinner. :)

Your turn!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LivinDeadGurl
So tired of this migraine!
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
by Maranda on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I can't find my camera or I would. 

babygirl7161
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaslove11
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Yea me. I am a sahm. Had an easy day before the kiddo got home. Once he got home it was "fabulous". Started home work and half way through it he is crying because he has handwriting practice sheet to do and I erase what he does not write correctly and have do it over again. Then it is time to bottle feed the calves and he says he does no tfeel like helping today. But once he got out there he was in a great mood and enjoying it laughing and carrying on about it. The rest of the evening is going good!!

Kris0806
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Got up around 5:00 a.m....played with kids, shopped for groceries, cleaned house, went to parents day at my 4 year old's preschool and am now going to make dinner and get ready to take 2 of my 4 kids to karate.  Phew!

babygirl7161
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Busy day for us mommies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4noodles4me
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Hello! We had a busy day. Up at 6 am. Took ds to school, finished cookies for Cub Scouts and now its almost dinner time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygirl7161
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Love the pic! Enjoy your dinner :)

Quoting 4noodles4me:

Hello! We had a busy day. Up at 6 am. Took ds to school, finished cookies for Cub Scouts and now its almost dinner time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4noodles4me
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Thanks! You enjoy your evening as well

Quoting babygirl7161:

Love the pic! Enjoy your dinner :)

Quoting 4noodles4me:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I'm too lazy to post a picture. Went to my sons developmental pediatrician appointment then to his school for part 1 of his meeting with the school psychologist. Went to pick up my niece, did school work with both of them. Cleaned the house, fed the kids, and now we are heading to 4-h
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)