Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one do you think is easier to raise, a boy or a girl?

Posted by   + Show Post

busy mom

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
sassyme999
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I have 4 girls no boys My brother has 4 girls no boys . So I have no idea if boys are easy or not . My girls are very demanding at times .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
achapman
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM

well i would have to say out of my 3 sk's the girl is better behaved by far the two boys drive me insane i also have a son but he's only 11months.

kourtneya
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Boys for sure. My daughter is a handful.

Babytazmama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I raised my niece for four years before I had my boys & i will say boys are easier. They have a lot more energy but are not as mouthy.
mummy1990
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I'd say boys. But it does depend on the child, but in general boys are easy.

From experience of growing up a female, and have only brothers, I was way easy to handle at a young age, but when I started going through puberty, all hell broke loose. My brothers were the opposite. When they were young they were always breaking stuff and just causing havoc all over the place, and as they got older, they mellowed out. Its the same with my son. Hes a little terror and hes only 18 months...but hes getting a little easier as time goes on.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I have no boys but I have to say girls : you have to put up with the melo-drama, the body image issues , then you have to deal with periods, appropriate dressing, birth control, pregnancy risks, rape risks, weight issues.  Sorry but these are much  more toned down with a boy.  And with girls it starts EARLY mine is 9 and I've already heard horrid things out of her mouth like : I"m fat, she's prettier than me, I want to wear make-up, sex, boyfriends etc

mickstinator
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:55 AM

i've always been told boys. i have two boys and i gotta say, i'm so glad i don't have to deal with things like bikinis and make-up and...dating those boys! haha. 

ProudTeenMom319
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM

it depends. boys are easier at times, girls at others.

prncesspeach
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Boys! My son is so much sweeter than my oldest daughter was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4GEMS
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Right now I'd have to say boys (my oldest is a teenage girl :-0 !!!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)