Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Which one do you think is easier to raise, a boy or a girl?

Posted by   + Show Post

busy mom

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
krystlzd3
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I only have boys, so I couldn't tell ya. 

CaraMomTo3Boys
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I only have boys, so I don't know

ColorMeCrazy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Girls during the young ages, boys after puberty.

Lovingmyks
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Boys hands down...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I only have girls so idk :)

JJSMOMMYxox
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on you and them.
How you raise them, and their personality.
Not the gender.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I only have boys so I could not say for sure if the raising was easier but from the girls I have nannied for I am VERY thankful I have boys LOL.

grouchymama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I think girls are easier when they are younger but boys are easier as they get older.

I have also heard that you can hire a good contractor to fix all the damage that a boy will do but there is no therapist alive that can fix the damage a girl does. LOL

Proud-mama-05
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I honestly think that it depends on the day and the stage they are in life. I have 2 boys (7, 5, 3) and one girl (almost 23 months) and some days she's really great and some days I wanna pull my hair out and some days the same goes for her brothers. Each stage in life they go through will bring new and oh so wonder things to drive myself and DH crazy (my 7yr old is at one now  because of course he knows EVERYTHING lol) It's going to be different for each and every one of them. For me I think once they hit teenage years a puberty it will be harder for me to relate to the boys just because I don't understand what they're going through. I didn't understand teenage boys when I was a teenage girl I doubt my understanding is going to be any better now lol. When it's my dd turn while I'm sure she'll drive me as crazy as I'm sure I did my mother at least I understand the crazy hormonal mess that is a teenage girl lol

cutiepie3738
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Girls hands down!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)