Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

SAHMs with all your kids at school

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 37 Replies

What in the heck do you do all day? I'm lonely and bored. I have issues with depression and it's starting to drag me down. My anxiety problems are getting worse as well. I can sew and draw and paint, but there is only so much of that I can handle. I read until my eyes cross and I can't see anymore. LOL. I have anxiety problems so getting out and doing things is really hard and there is really nothing here to do. I live in a very small town.

So tell me what you do all day to keep from going insane.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommybug77
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Well I have 1 1/2 at home still. Once my youngest hits kinder I want to volunteer more in her class. I am in my current kinders class on Mondays and love it.
SlightlyPerfect
It's about that time...
Yesterday at 2:13 PM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I'm always busy! And I'm never lonely. I think if you're lonely, then you're not in good company.

slightlyperfect

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Doing what? All my family and friends work. There is no one to visit with. No one to call. I can't go out alone because I have panic attacks when I do.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I'm always busy! And I'm never lonely. I think if you're lonely, then you're not in good company.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
ChancesMommy07
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

My son is in school and I'm always busy. There is always something that I can do around the house. I do all of my shopping and running errands while DS is in school. I get everything prepped and ready for dinner. Laundry is always caught up and the house stays clean. If I'm caught up with everything inside I might work out in the yard, do a hobby of some sort, or spend a little me time. Maybe plan to go to lunch with a friend or something. There is no shortage of things to do.

SlightlyPerfect
It's about that time...
Yesterday at 2:13 PM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Oh, wow. I'm sorry. I love being alone.

I have friends I visit, family I see, I'm always cleaning and running errands, I write, I read, I cook so much.

Quoting bunnywzrd:

Doing what? All my family and friends work. There is no one to visit with. No one to call. I can't go out alone because I have panic attacks when I do.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

slightlyperfect

Roxygurl
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Can you volunteer at your kids school or your church? Anything to get you out of the house for a while?

I'm not a stay at home mom I'm a full time nanny but I understand the boredom and that's why I can't stay at home, I just can't handle it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SP_Mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I clean, do clothes, spend time on FB and CM, and catch up on TV shows/movies that I don't get to watch when the kids and hubby are home.

Mommy980106
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM
School work, doctor appointments, therapist meetings, IEP school meetings, trips to the pharmacy, taking care of my grandpa - then regular chores like cleaning, laundry, shopping, cooking, paying bills. I stay plenty busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I am trying to adjust myself. I have had a sidekick for five and a half years and now he is gone, having fun without me.. :( lol I hope that is like the original adjustment period when I stopped working. I just have to figure it all out. The time change is killing me, though. This is a hard time of year, to begin with... Good luck!

4GEMS
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I know the feeling. I only have one friend & she's always busy, & my close family is out of state. Is there a class you can take, even if it's just for fun? That's what I'd like to do but I still have one @ home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN