Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you a nice person?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 33 Replies

Poll

Question: Are you a nice person?

Options:

Yes

No, but I do nice things

No

Other (please explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

I'm not.  I do nice things, but I don't feel like a nice person.  I can be pretty mean sometimes. 

Calling all Naturalistas! Join us in  Natural Hair Love.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
outtamymynd
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I can be nice or a raging bitch (in a sarcastic kind of way) lol depends on who I'm talking to. Mostly nice though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I am a truthful person and people take that as being a bitch. I have this issue where I always tell the truth and if I feel someone could not handle it I just don't say anything. I have a hard time expressing myself and so I joke a lot. People think of me as fun and funny but when I get serious they go, "God, why do you have to be such a bitch? You were so fun to hang out with." I tell people if you don't want the answer to your question then don't ask!

mushmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Lol, no I'm not really.  I'm working on it though!  my family thinks I'm great but I can be nasty at times.

lillysnow
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
im nice untill one bitch comes along then i figure fuck it. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. But I am quick to react to assholes. Also if I'm in a bad mood Then ya'll need to steer clear of my warpath.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I'm in the middle. At work, I am very nice to my customers. Nice, but strict with my employees (mean if needes). Usually pretty nice to my family (I have "moments". When it comes to driving.......I suffer road rage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcecelie
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I am nice. I am quietly nice too which makes it worse. So all these amazing things happen for people not realizing I am doing it or I give them miles and miles of leeway trying to be understanding. The only thing I get in return is being run over.

For example, a relative treats me like crap and I don't say anything. Next thing I know for some random reason that same relative is complaining to other people that I did something they didn't like so everyone now hates me. That pretty much sums up my life story.

Slowly I am getting tougher but the transition isn't fun. Now people just think I am mean because I will say no and mean it but, whatever.

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I guess I am.  *shrugs*

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Marimaru
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

All of my mean is trapped behind my brain filter.  My husband hears most of it if I need to vent about someone, but in general I'm just a 'sweet girl'.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I try to be but can't say I am nice 100% of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)