Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Poll

Question: Are you a nice person?

Options:

Yes

No, but I do nice things

No

Other (please explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

I'm not.  I do nice things, but I don't feel like a nice person.  I can be pretty mean sometimes. 

Calling all Naturalistas! Join us in  Natural Hair Love.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Mostly
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ardiaxe
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I'm very nice and would do anything for the people I care about.  I can tolerate a lot before getting possed off.  No reason not to be nice, it's natural for me.

MamaSince2005
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Same here. I'm not really that nice. I like doing nice things. But i'm mostly not a nice person. 

mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I voted yes. My cousin told me once that I was too nice. 

jj4ij
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Too nice. I get taken advantage of all of the time. I need to get a backbone. I always say that I am the worlds most empathetic person : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alc4evermom
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I am nice in the sense that I don't act spiteful or go out of my way to be mean. On the flip side I have no problem telling people that they are lazy

Quoting Babujai:

I'm not.  I do nice things, but I don't feel like a nice person.  I can be pretty mean sometimes. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunflowers12
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM

yeah, i try maybe have some off days everyone does but i really try to be kind to my fellow mankind.. because that's the way i would like to be treated.. i do what i can thats all any of us can do!!good 

TableforSeven
by Judy on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Yes, I am a nice person. Sometimes a person will really piss me off and I'm not going to just sit and take it...but, overall, I am a very nice person.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Not really. I used to be and I have no idea what happened. 

I don't really care about most people. I have zero sympathy for people and their situations. I'm pretty good at faking it, but the truth is that I couldn't give a shit less. 

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I used to be, too. Some untrue friends and an abusive boyfriend ruined all that.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Not really. I used to be and I have no idea what happened. 

I don't really care about most people. I have zero sympathy for people and their situations. I'm pretty good at faking it, but the truth is that I couldn't give a shit less. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)