Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Poll

Question: Are you a nice person?

Options:

Yes

No, but I do nice things

No

Other (please explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

I'm not.  I do nice things, but I don't feel like a nice person.  I can be pretty mean sometimes. 

Calling all Naturalistas! Join us in  Natural Hair Love.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Replies (31-33):
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Counseling. Your soul didn't leave you...it sounds like it was depressed/surpressed by the fear and trauma of your experience.

Quoting Eyez79:

I use to be meaning that I was an easy goin person then new years eve when I was robbed at gun point and I had to beg for my life that spit second my soul left me and now I'm dealing with a total different person who cannot find the energy to be peaceful. I fear medication. Half the time I'm faking my days of happiness I need to get myself back any advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:24 PM

i fully agree with you. i am nice to those who need. other than that i am one of the rudest bitches that can walk the earth. and the funny thing is that i can do it with such class people would either continue to deal with me or think that i need to not deal with them at all. if people would really understand what they say and stop thinking that you can't be more rude than them

Quoting outtamymynd:

I can be nice or a raging bitch (in a sarcastic kind of way) lol depends on who I'm talking to. Mostly nice though.

lindilouwho82
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Me too. My mom says I should learn to be more tolerant and I think she should grow a back bone. I have always been a giving person and very selfless when it comes to those in need but for the most part Im not a "nice" person. But Im okay with the woman I am and dont see a need to change who I am just to make more people like me.

Quoting Looneyfarmmom:

I am a truthful person and people take that as being a bitch. I have this issue where I always tell the truth and if I feel someone could not handle it I just don't say anything. I have a hard time expressing myself and so I joke a lot. People think of me as fun and funny but when I get serious they go, "God, why do you have to be such a bitch? You were so fun to hang out with." I tell people if you don't want the answer to your question then don't ask!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN