Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant and lonely

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi im new here. I been thru a lot right after I turned.7 months pregnant, I was lied to by my babys father who abandoned me after promosing he will there for me 100%. He left me without any money since I list my job due to my pregnancy, I had a nice place before he asked to move in with him then dumped me. As a woman, I feel used, angry, bitter, and worst, lonely. I wod like to find some friends to talk to so I can let this out. Thank youn
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bambootrees
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:38 PM
:( my sons birth dad did th same to me but ended up being gay and fucking guys on the side. Kicked his butt to the door and cried but had to put on my big girl panties real quick and now its better :)
jenmatt451
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I'm sorry dear!  My ex-husband left me when I was 2 months pregnant with my oldest son.  Being lonely sucks!  Having no money sucks!  I lost our house when my son was 3 months old because I was so far behind on payments.  I pawned everything I owned to buy formula and diapers before I returned to work when my son was a month old.  I worked 50 plus hours a week for 2 1/2 years after he was born to make ends meet.  All the while my ex was living it up with his girlfriend that he left me for and not only was he not paying child support, but he was not interested in seeing his son!  The later part hurt the most.  My son is almost 13 (gulp!) now and he rarely sees or hears from his father, his choice not mine....although it's not so much a bad thing in my opinion..but I would never tell my son that.  He has formed his own views of the man he calls father and I assure you they are not happy and cheery!  Hang in there momma.  Better things will happen; just be patient and keep going.  I am now happily married to an amazing man that accepted my son as his own and help bring about a little brother and sister for my son. :)

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
So sorry!
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM

hugs & welcome!  I'm sorry you've found yourself in this situation.

2000angel
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Thank you so much fir your messages. They really help. I live in los angeles if anyone knows of anyone who rents apartments I really need one for baby my brutiful 12y/o boy n I. I will really appreciated. Thanks.
lalitadevi
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM

So sorry to here. Hang in there momma!!! .  I know how you feel .You are stronger that you think!!! Focus in your baby and Enjoy it time flyes!!! LOOK for support group in your comunity, like I did it really save my life :).  I live in Canada so I don't know much about LA.  Its very important for  you to have support when you are pregnant and specially when the baby came the first few weeks are very hard if you are alone.Do you have family, friend in there?

I have a boyfriend but I feel very lonely too :(. The baby was a big surprise! We didn't pland to have kids. I just move in with him and I got pregnant right away! He didn't live me but.... I didn't have support from him during pregnancy or when the baby was born I was alone. I'm original from Uruguay so my family is there and I don't have friend in here.  He didnt take time of work to help me when the baby was born even when he coud but he took time of to go hunting and fishing with his friend. He actually took this tuesday  so he can play the new video game that came out! :).  Right now he is out in his friend house watching the UFC fight so he will probably came home late and drunk and tommorow he will be hungover.  I can't count on him for anything other then paying for my roof  :). Its like he is leaving the life of a single man. I'm in maternity leave now,  with my money I pay for my personal stuff and the babies formula diapers etc. Hung there! be positive and focus in what you want !! Have a plan a goal of how you want to live your life keep looking forward. Same time the lessons from the universe are very hard but there is allways hope.

KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:40 AM

this is the perfect place to vent.  sorry you're going through such hard times.  hope you have family to help you.

MK1976
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Sorry to hear that you are alone during yor pregancy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)