Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What annoys you about your husband/SO "humorous or serious"

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Nia
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here's my list! LOL

His snoring (sounds like a hemi engine)

His video game playing (I think I hate this one more than anything)

The way he gobbles down food as if it's his last meal. Especially when we're out to eat somewhere, he eats so damn fast that I end up pretty much eating by myself because he's already done within like 5 minutes!

banging head into wall

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I'm with you on the snoring. My husband has chronic allergy problems and when they are really bad he sleeps in the spare bedroom in the basement. Some people think its crazy but its for his safety so I don't smother him with a pillow,lol

And he will eat leftovers and put the empty bowl AND the fork he used back in the fridge. I will beat him to death with a tupperware bowl someday..

virgochild79
by Nia on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:50 AM

LOL!!!! Hilarious

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I'm with you on the snoring. My husband has chronic allergy problems and when they are really bad he sleeps in the spare bedroom in the basement. Some people think its crazy but its for his safety so I don't smother him with a pillow,lol

And he will eat leftovers and put the empty bowl AND the fork he used back in the fridge. I will beat him to death with a tupperware bowl someday..

AmyD43
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM
The way he cleans. He packs my stuff and kids stuff in a pile. Then expects me as soon as I walk in the door to take care of it. It's your kids too put the freaking toys away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsaes
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM
When he does laundry, he will wash them, dry them, and throw them on the bed for me to fold later.

He refuses to wash dishes.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunflowers12
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM

oh geez there many things that bother me about him.. but i will keep it lite and humorous today:) the snoring/eating/music playing/band stuff/his damn hair /how he spends money/does hardly anything around the house for year at a time til everything is falling apart!! lol that's about as lite and humorous i can be about him lol... 

ashlet01
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM

That it takes him way too long to go to the bathroom. 

AcousticGrey
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM

What drives me crazy about him...

The taking way too long to go the bathroom. It doesn't help that my Dad got him a toilet putting game last year...As if it doesn't take long enough.

The hickeys he will give me just before I have some big event that requires me to wear a dress...So that I have to try and figure out how to cover it up...

The pranks he'll pull on me...Shaving cream in my mittens and clipping all my paper clips together so that when I go to pull on out, they all come out is not funny. Neither is replacing entire playlist on my iTunes with Yo Gabba Gabba.

Oh yes...when he wakes me up in the middle of the night to see "The really cool stars outside."

His insistence on hanging those icky Winnipeg Blue Bombers ornaments on our Christmas tree....

lexipooh78
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I hate how when he is having a bad day  he texts me all day at work to complain about it. If it was just the normal venting it would be ok. I get it. I understand that as much as he likes what he actually does that he hates some of the rules there that always seem to screw him.  Every time something happens he starts in with wanting to load up a boat and going to find an island somewhere where we can be alone. Or how he wishes he could just be a bum and go live in the mountains. Or my favorite how he hopes the whole 2012 thing is real so it will all be over with.  I just want to smack him. He got the job he is doing when he turned 19 and it is the only job he has ever had and his stepdad set him up with the temp agency that sent him there.  He has been there for 12 years. The pay and benefits are awesome and we are so lucky that he has this job but since he has no experience anywhere else he doesn't appreciate how good he has it.

I also hate how he gets all upset when people get our DS a gift that he wanted to get him. 

And the absolute worse is tax time. He hates how "the government steals his money". We always get a few thousand dollars back but all he thinks about is how much he paid in compared to how little he gets back.  This year it is really going to suck because my Mom has always been one of our dependents but now her SSDI finally came through so we haven't had to support her so she is no longer a dependent. I swear from November until March I wish I could just go on vacation by myself or send him away.

The only funny ones I can think of is how he comes home from work, strip and throw his dirty clothes on the floor NEXT to the hamper. Then the next morning he transfers everything from his dirty pants to what he is wearing that day and then puts them in the hamper. DS painted a little try for him that is right next to the hamper for him to put his stuff in but he still doesn't. Also  he has to leave all of his stuff in the bathroom out on the counter and if I move something he gets mad. One time I moved his deoderant 3 inches to the left and he forgot to put it on that day.

mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Probably when he leaves stuff all over the basement.Clothes,cups,random crap.When he empties the contents of his pockets and just puts it all over the dining room table.The way the top of his bureau is a holy hot mess alllll the time.And(the grossest thing)he leaves his snotty freaking tissues crumpled up on the end table near his recliner!! He and dd both do this.I HATE picking up snot rags! But other than these things,he's a great guy.

CafeMom Tickers
Cealleigh
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM
My husband WON'T eat leftovers. He says he forgets they're in the fridge. He doesn't forget there's beer in there. He does, however, leave empty beer boxes in the fridge. Drives me nuts.

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)