Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Lipo, od on diet pills, breast lift, or just keep the trophy fat???

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

okay i have contemplating a breast lift. i breastfed all three of the babies, it's like a family tradition. and they finally decided to deflate after having my son. he was a monster when it cam to eating. so becoming very lazy with the cluster feedings and trying to "let them rest" keeping "up" with them has become very hard. phsical wise with my health is is hard to raise my arms above my head. so i calculated that it will be until i'm about 50, 60 years old when all "baby fat would go away". so i was deciding to have a breast lift to at least get some of the extra weight off of me. maybe that would help out with the health thing alitte.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you should do whatever you wish! It's your body and if it'll make you happy, that's all that matters! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambertreas76
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Girl, I want to get a lift!  I need one!  These suckers are just not where they were before the 2 kids.  And I want a tummy tuck.  I gained over 100lbs with the back-to-back babies.  I feel ya.  And the baby fat goes away but the skin remains.  Even hard cardio wont get rid of alot of the skin.  Yeah.... surgery is in my future!

zumbafreak11
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM

If a breast lift is going to make you feel better about yourself and you can afford it, I say go for it.  I'd like a breast reduction - I've always had huge boobs even before my daughter was born and now my back hurts a lot, but I was told I have to do 6 months of physical therapy, but I have no idea why.  Part of my back pain is from slipping down a flight of stairs 13 years ago.

PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

honey okay. what you back to back. girl feeling you all the way the littles are 11 mo. apart and i gained weight (exxxxtra weight) with my son. he's the baby. that extra baby weight is enough to make you commit a crime on somebody.

Quoting ambertreas76:

Girl, I want to get a lift!  I need one!  These suckers are just not where they were before the 2 kids.  And I want a tummy tuck.  I gained over 100lbs with the back-to-back babies.  I feel ya.  And the baby fat goes away but the skin remains.  Even hard cardio wont get rid of alot of the skin.  Yeah.... surgery is in my future!

Chris030406
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Mine are just two sizes smaller then before kids. I want a boob job. I miss them :(. They still point the right way, though! 

PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM

you know what i did a lil research and from what i learned is that if they are giving you so much hell and you have a dire need to get the surgery, find a doctor that will vouch that you need it than theres a way to get around it. i know someone that had a surgery w/o physical therapy. the thing is i don't know the full extent of how she got it done.

Quoting zumbafreak11:

If a breast lift is going to make you feel better about yourself and you can afford it, I say go for it.  I'd like a breast reduction - I've always had huge boobs even before my daughter was born and now my back hurts a lot, but I was told I have to do 6 months of physical therapy, but I have no idea why.  Part of my back pain is from slipping down a flight of stairs 13 years ago.

PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

how in the hell, are you saying that are smaller now than they were b4 the kids. and girl point on point on i know that's right (jealous)

Quoting Chris030406:

Mine are just two sizes smaller then before kids. I want a boob job. I miss them :(. They still point the right way, though! 

Chris030406
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Quoting PandorasWorld:

how in the hell, are you saying that are smaller now than they were b4 the kids. and girl point on point on i know that's right (jealous)

Quoting Chris030406:

My boobs lol! I went from a small C before pregnant. Large D while pregnant. Now, a large A my youngest is 6yro. I didn't BF him. I did my oldest, though. 

ambertreas76
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Baby, barn lye!!  If you want to commit murder... barn lye!  LMAOOOO!!!  I know EXACTLY what you feel.  A year and 3 days apart.  My tatas are NOT doing what they were meant to do!!!

Quoting PandorasWorld:

honey okay. what you back to back. girl feeling you all the way the littles are 11 mo. apart and i gained weight (exxxxtra weight) with my son. he's the baby. that extra baby weight is enough to make you commit a crime on somebody.

Quoting ambertreas76:

Girl, I want to get a lift!  I need one!  These suckers are just not where they were before the 2 kids.  And I want a tummy tuck.  I gained over 100lbs with the back-to-back babies.  I feel ya.  And the baby fat goes away but the skin remains.  Even hard cardio wont get rid of alot of the   skin.  Yeah.... surgery is in my future!

PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:12 PM

girrl, damnit. i started with a small c, and they continuously began to come from out of nowhere. i am now in a 42 D and i can't stand them. i mean they are soft, but they are entirely out of their league.

Quoting Chris030406:

Quoting PandorasWorld:

Quoting Chris030406:

My boobs lol! I went from a small C before pregnant. Large D while pregnant. Now, a large A my youngest is 6yro. I didn't BF him. I did my oldest, though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN