Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Lipo, od on diet pills, breast lift, or just keep the trophy fat???

Posted by   + Show Post

okay i have contemplating a breast lift. i breastfed all three of the babies, it's like a family tradition. and they finally decided to deflate after having my son. he was a monster when it cam to eating. so becoming very lazy with the cluster feedings and trying to "let them rest" keeping "up" with them has become very hard. phsical wise with my health is is hard to raise my arms above my head. so i calculated that it will be until i'm about 50, 60 years old when all "baby fat would go away". so i was deciding to have a breast lift to at least get some of the extra weight off of me. maybe that would help out with the health thing alitte.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (21-26):
PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Quoting Bonneata:

What is recovery like ? 

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Have the surgeries! They give you the extra confidence. I had a boob. Job and I love my d titties! I was a b cup. Now I'm nicely proportioned. I have an hourglass figure. I only wish I had done it sooner☺

so do you have to sit and lay around for so many days, or what? i know it differs from each woman, or is it because you upgraded? does anyone know if you downsize or get a lift, that there is a very specific down time? or once again it varies.

alc4evermom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM

There are people who are actually suffering in the world and wish that they could have your vanities.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Quoting alc4evermom:

There are people who are actually suffering in the world and wish that they could have your vanities.

Sorry  to bite your head off but the OP has an actually medical need for wanting this done. There are times when ones boobs become a legit health concern. I remember a my hair stylist from my home town. She had a reduction and lift. Change her life. Chronic upper back pain became an almost non issue . She was also able to comfortable get more excersise result in gradual healthy and necessary weight loss. This surgery might have spared this woman a heart attack. This not necessarily a vanity issue it is a quality of life issue I say go for it .

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Tell me about it. Mine have been the same forever even through pregnancy and breastfeeding 2 kids. I lost 45 lbs and boom went from a 38c to a 34d!

Quoting PandorasWorld:

girrl, damnit. i started with a small c, and they continuously began to come from out of nowhere. i am now in a 42 D and i can't stand them. i mean they are soft, but they are entirely out of their league.

Quoting Chris030406:

Quoting PandorasWorld:

how in the hell, are you saying that are smaller now than they were b4 the kids. and girl point on point on i know that's right (jealous)

Quoting Chris030406:

Mine are just two sizes smaller then before kids. I want a boob job. I miss them :(. They still point the right way, though! 

My boobs lol! I went from a small C before pregnant. Large D while pregnant. Now, a large A my youngest is 6yro. I didn't BF him. I did my oldest, though. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:33 PM
If you feel you need it do it, I don't regret any of my surgeries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShaunnaMichelle
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Just eat healthy and exercise. I have to say that I might do a breast lift IF I was the weight I wanted to be, but I wouldn't spend the money until that time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)