Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you clean your house

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM
  • 61 Replies
do you do it in a certain order, like doing certain rooms first? Or do you just go in whatever order, as long as it gets done as quickly as possible? LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmyaustin
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Down stairs then up stairs it takes all day every day quick bursts and down times i don't stress about it eventually it gets done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambertreas76
by Amber on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm... well..... when I have time (lol) I start with bathrooms, then kitchen, then dusting, then floors.  I really despise cleaning... and having to work around a 3 and 4 year old makes it extra exciting!!!!  lol!!!

zumbafreak11
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Whatever order as quickly as possible. 

mamom01
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I always do the kitchen and the bathrooms first. 

timefor2
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I usually do the kitchen, bathrooms and then head downstairs if any areas need to be cleaned.

mommybug77
by Crystal on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Yes I do certain rooms 1st.
rhoopes
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I don't do it in any order or on certain days. I just do it when it needs it, but I do wait until the kids are in their bedrooms for the night to clean the living room, if I try to do during the day, my son will keep dumping his toys right in the middle of me trying to clean. 

trailerrrtrash
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Usually I do kitchen, livingroom, girls room, boys room, my room, bathrooms.

I don't always do it that way, but usually. I try to get my least favorite out of the way first lol

Lordgodempress
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I am very meticulous when I clean mine, I start in the kitchen to the right of the sink, then bathrooms, then i dust all bedrooms, and then I do all floors.  I own a cleaning business and I have a very strict way to clean.  It keeps everything streamlined.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I always have an order. 

I always clean from the back of the house to the front and when I clean upstairs I clean from one side to the other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)