Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
I'm happily married to a wonderful husband with 2 beautiful sons. My husband has a secure job we don't have to worry about finances. I feel very bless for what i have and i thank God every day. However, I am not at peace for example I constantly worry about things that I can't control such as death or one day my happy family falls apart for whatever reason. Pls share /advice thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
sunflowers12
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

what a silly past time.. you really need to work on it you cant change it let it go if your worried about eternity the seek God... confusedi have never lived a life wehre i dont have to worry how we are going to make it how we will pull of just about anything such as christamas /birthdays / everyday living....  but we manage and it may not be the best but its better then nothing...

lovemymd
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Bump
mustloveanimals
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Do you find it difficult to control your worries, or are they interfere with your ability to focus on what you are doing? If so, see a counselor. If your anxiety isn't that extreme, then you may just need to have more to do to keep your mind busy.

thecoffeefairy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Me too! It freaks me out.

Quoting Sarah993:

Not sure why people do but I know I have a huge fear of death, as in having mini panic attacks or not able to sleep because of my fear of it. I've been like this for as long as I can remember.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Me too.

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

I agree with this

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I was talking to someone one day and what she said really struck home.  When everything is great and there is nothing to worry about women will find something because we thrive on pressure and stress.  Maybe since you don't have anything to worry about you are just looking for something?  We women are go getters and fixers!  What do you do with nothing to fix?  Look for something lol.

lovemymd
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Bump
ambertreas76
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM

It's because we are women.  I've been dealing with panic disorder since I hit puberty.  The doctor even told me that the fear of death and things falling apart and the association with things in life going well, has to do with female hormones.  Interesting stuff.  

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM
I agree with this.

Quoting Babujai:

The more you have, the more you have to lose. The fear of going from having it all to having nothing at all is a reasonable concern.

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Have you ever talked to a doctor about Generalized Anxiety Disorder? You might want to look into it. 

virgochild79
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM

OMG, I am the same way. I have no advice for you because I do the same thing and wish I would stop. Everything can be fine but I will figure out something to worry about. It's almost like I can't believe my life is this way. We should be thankful and thank God every single day for blessing us with what we have instead of constantly worrying about it falling apart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN