Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Hi my name is Kristie. I am 32 years old and a mother of 4 kids. I have been on this site for a few months. I live in Kentucky. Been looking for new friends to talk to. I am a fairly quiet person, keep to myself pretty much. I don't have a whole lot of friends and had only one best friend for most of my life. Here lately my best friend just doesn't seem like a real friend anymore. Kinda sad but I guess that is what happens when you grow older. Sometimes you grow apart. She lives in TN now and always seems as if she just wants to "one up" me when it comes to our lives and I am tired of it hurting my feelings. I find it hard to even talk to her anymore. I may not find any friends on here but thought I would give it a try. Wow this post sounds kinda depressing LOL I am currently a student in college, I am about to finish my second semester and will start my 3rd semester in January. My kids are my whole world. I have two boys and two girls. Ages 12. 8, 6, and 11 mos. I dont have a lot of me time with going to school and taking care of 4 kids full time. I live in Southern Ky and I am currently engaged. I like to read and cook. I am always looking for new recipes. If you read this and could use a new friend, send me a message :) Thanks   turkey

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Replies (21-27):
signingmama2915
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kymom004
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Nice to meet you too! From Ireland huh? I have always wanted to visit there! Looks like a beautiful place! Do you have facebook? If so add me!  https://www.facebook.com/#!/kristie.henry   I facebook more than anything!

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Hi! My name is Shannon. I am 36. I am a SAHM to 4. My oldest son is 18 and on his own now. My daughter would have been 17 this November. Then I have my two boys, ages 12 and 10. My husband and I have been married 15 years and we live in Montana. I'm starting school again as a full time student this coming January. Sounds like we have some in common anyway! I sent a request! 

rainskysmom
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Where in Texas do you live? I'm in Texas as well

Quoting nodramamama311:

I know how you feel about friends too. We live in a small town in Texas and I have 3 friends here, and we rarely ever talk or hang out. They are much busier than me because they work. I want to work but I have a 4 yr old attached to me after he gets home from pre-k at 1130am, 3 hours in the morning isn't enough time for a job. Anyway welcome here! I could always use a friend.

nodramamama311
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Central, near Abilene

Quoting rainskysmom:

Where in Texas do you live? I'm in Texas as well

Quoting nodramamama311:

I know how you feel about friends too. We live in a small town in Texas and I have 3 friends here, and we rarely ever talk or hang out. They are much busier than me because they work. I want to work but I have a 4 yr old attached to me after he gets home from pre-k at 1130am, 3 hours in the morning isn't enough time for a job. Anyway welcome here! I could always use a friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunflowergl
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Nice to meet ya too:) you can find me on facebook if ya like or anyone im up for new friends as well. Im from ontario canada and have 5 kids my last being a reversal baby and im 33! Nice to meet ya's
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Hi Kristie! Thanks for joining us and it's nice to meet you! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)