Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Single Dad Laughing

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

I love this blogger. What do you think of his article? 

16 Ways I Blew My Marriage.

http://www.danoah.com/2012/10/16-ways-i-blew-my-marriage.html

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

That was an awesome article!  Such good advice for married couples whether they're at the beginning of their relationship or marriage veterans.

veganistic
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I agree, I read through that and realized that even I did a few things. I let my husband read the article and that opened up a conversation about improving our relationship and even had him realize that he did some things that needed improvement. He cleaned the house while I was gone for the weekend.

sunflowers12
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM

yeah, he has good and insightful ways of thinking.. but i cant help noticing that all/most of the bonces are sexual in nature i just don't think reality always ends up in a sexual manner.. i believe you should exercise these types of things with one another with out expecting anything in return.. if it happens yay!! if not at least your not a schmuck which as he said is always a good thing.. its a two way street.. however most men are in the drivers seat i think that if a man wants a good women then he should treat her well.. and even for the men who have good women and chooses not to treat her well its only a matter of time how long the women hold on before letting go.... 

Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Some people put a lot of pressure on sex I do agree. Many men and women think if the sex dies then the marriage is done. I have issues with infertility and with that my sex drive is iffy. Some days I am all vroom vroom and other days I am in park. More often than not I am in park. My husband has been a saint about that and we play a lot of board games together or just spend time together snuggling. 

Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I think what I like about the article is it is from a male perspective on why he thought his marriage ended. Which normally we see finger pointing and she was crazy and blah blah blah. This was refreshing to read.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM

LOVING this article ... so far I think my husband and I are doing pretty good. 

LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Love it! It goes for both men and women. Awesome advice

Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Love it, Made me smile, especially when I think about how many of those things we do right, and might need to work on to make us last even longer.  I have been married 12 going on 13 years and we still hold hands. 

jenn31
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM

love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)