Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

wrinkles!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
  • 45 Replies
I'm only 32 but I'm starting to get wrinkles..I'm obsessed about getting rid of them! Any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Drink plenty of water and cleanse and moistizer your face day and night. This is what my mom does and she gets carded all the time. 

Aislinn
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM

WATER, a good moisturizer sans mineral oil, exfoliation at least three times a week. I do once a day.. 

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Haha I just noticed some fine lines under my eyes - not really around the outside, but more toward the middle, where my nose is. I guess they call them "horizontal lines"? I went on a mission to find some fantastic eye cream. 

It's available at Sephora. It feels great....I don't know if my wrinkles have gone away though...buuuut maybe it Will help prevent them from getting worse!

Good luck finding a good product! Let me know if you find soemthing awesome!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:37 PM

same as the ladies above are saying ... I'm getting there, I'll be 37 in a few weeks and wrinkles are creeping up on me, I need to up my "up-keeping" a bit more now !

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Also water and sleep help a lot too. I notice my lines get worse when I have had crappy sleep

TableforSeven
by Judy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM
2 moms liked this

My advice....stop obsessing. Life happens. :-)

Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I gave in and said if it happens it happens. I moisturize, take care of myself, eat right, drink lots of water, and if that doesn't work then I did my best. But I still have a few wrinkles. I did find out that women get crow's feet around their eyes early because we pull our eyes so we can put on our eyeliner. She told me to stop doing that. 

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Water, sleep and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.  Start using an anti-wrinkle moisturizer.

Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM

And stress... relax and find things to make you laugh more. If you get wrinkles from those at least you made happy wrinkles. 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Once they are there, they are there. All you can do is try to mask them. Primer is a must, try a metal roller ball de-puffer and some Peter Thomas Roth eye gel that is basically hair spray for you skin. It really works, but only temporarily. Don't use powder or mineral make up, it just settles into the lines and makes them worse. I switched to a BB cream this year and everyone noticed a difference and I get compliments all of the time vs the Bare Essentials mineral make up that was actually aging me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN