Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
I'm only 32 but I'm starting to get wrinkles..I'm obsessed about getting rid of them! Any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (41-45):
sunflowers12
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

yeah, its kind hard if you dont know your dad but if there is a way of finding anything about him or his fam, ( grandparents) i would try just for the heck of it to understand better what you or your kids could be genetically prone too... but that's kinda up to you... as far as your hair it could be thyroid related maybe you need to get a check up because just earlier this year i found out my thyroid was all messed... up again genetics from my father's side.. so now i am on meds for that.. my hair is not super thin  but i see changes in it and wish it was thicker then it is right now, however i do come from a long line of women with very thin or fine hair as we age.. so for me i am going to probably switch my shampoo to the wen shampoo i seen on tv.. try it out supposed to be really great for all hair types:) best of luck to you:)good luck

Quoting savingtheworld:

O I dont know my father..but I noticed my hair was falling out..like really bad.. but my mom an grandma have thick full hair an so does my daughter..my grandma even has cancer, an her hair only broke off but she still has a head full..I must b the skipped generation! Lol

Quoting sunflowers12:

yes, its amazing how far back our genetic path can go as well.. and both sides of you family.. not just mommas but dad's as well.. sometimes certain things even skip one  or two generations and hit another way on down the line!!!  there are a lot of new skin treatments out there however just have to do some research it find out which would be best suited for your skin...

Quoting savingtheworld:

Really genetic? Well my mom an grandma look good for their age..but my mom is starting to have wrinkles bad..but she's like 55...

Quoting sunflowers12:

yeah, it genetics a lot of times.. i am 39 be 40 in a few weeks n my hair is thinning n i am worried about that... trying to find more natural ways of getting it thinker.. just do some research on it there may be other ways of treating them... 

ohboymommyof2
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Avon has great products I sell it and use it as well I love it. Email me and we can talk about what would work best for u. Ill even give u a 10 percent discount on your order.
adelecarrington
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Botox!! It's wonderful you have the treatment twice a year and no wrinkles.

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Not yet..my daughter graduates n 2 1/2 yrs.. but it is on my bucket list!! Lol

Quoting adelecarrington:

Botox!! It's wonderful you have the treatment twice a year and no wrinkles.

KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
by Linnette on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)