Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
I'm only 32 but I'm starting to get wrinkles..I'm obsessed about getting rid of them! Any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
photomom1979
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Bump for ideas, I just turned 33 and have crews feet bad! I'm not a smoker or drinker and it's only when I smile. Sucks
photomom1979
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Crows* lol!

Quoting photomom1979:

Bump for ideas, I just turned 33 and have crews feet bad! I'm not a smoker or drinker and it's only when I smile. Sucks

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM
I need like a concrete filler or something! Lol
savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM
That's what I was using! But now I wont wear any makeup..I was looking for the bb cream..right now I'm using oil of Olay for moisturizing like 3 times a day

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Once they are there, they are there. All you can do is try to mask them. Primer is a must, try a metal roller ball de-puffer and some Peter Thomas Roth eye gel that is basically hair spray for you skin. It really works, but only temporarily. Don't use powder or mineral make up, it just settles into the lines and makes them worse. I switched to a BB cream this year and everyone noticed a difference and I get compliments all of the time vs the Bare Essentials mineral make up that was actually aging me.

DessC
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Make sure you are getting enough moisture. Also a good anti aging skincare regimen is a wonderful thing!! I sell Mary Kay products and the timewise line is amazing. I use it myself and you notice results in 3 days. It is by far the best skin care products I have ever used and they are resonably priced. If you have any questions or want more info just send me a message :)

Dessely Cooper

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

www.marykay.com/dcooper47267

ReadWriteLuv
Allright 2015, you heinous bitch. Bring it on!
Today at 5:22 PM
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I have become a huge fan of Argan Oil. I use all Josie Maran skin care products. I've tried every BB Cream available and the overwhelming majority are highly disappointing. The best two are Dior Hydralife BB Cream, which is OUTSTANDING but I can't give 5 stars to because it only comes in one shade, and Snashbox BB Cream that I don't quite love the texture of, but comes in a ton of shades. I top that with Make Up Forever HD powder and I have never, ever been happier with my skin, at 35 years old.

Quoting savingtheworld:

That's what I was using! But now I wont wear any makeup..I was looking for the bb cream..right now I'm using oil of Olay for moisturizing like 3 times a day

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Once they are there, they are there. All you can do is try to mask them. Primer is a must, try a metal roller ball de-puffer and some Peter Thomas Roth eye gel that is basically hair spray for you skin. It really works, but only temporarily. Don't use powder or mineral make up, it just settles into the lines and makes them worse. I switched to a BB cream this year and everyone noticed a difference and I get compliments all of the time vs the Bare Essentials mineral make up that was actually aging me.

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
I dont understand all the moisturizing an never really used any thing on my face other then washing it..but I wonder, I lost a lot of weight an have gained some bk recently, I can tell n my face..would that have any thing to do with the wrinkles I'm starting to notice?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I have become a huge fan of Argan Oil. I use all Josie Maran skin care products. I've tried every BB Cream available and the overwhelming majority are highly disappointing. The best two are Dior Hydralife BB Cream, which is OUTSTANDING but I can't give 5 stars to because it only comes in one shade, and Snashbox BB Cream that I don't quite love the texture of, but comes in a ton of shades. I top that with Make Up Forever HD powder and I have never, ever been happier with my skin, at 35 years old.

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I dont know, Im only 30 so I dont have any yet.

ReadWriteLuv
Allright 2015, you heinous bitch. Bring it on!
Today at 5:22 PM
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Idk, it could, but it really does just happen overnight, I swear. I didn't just gradually notice fine lines and wrinkles, I literally woke up one morning and said "What the hell is that?!?!"

Quoting savingtheworld:

I dont understand all the moisturizing an never really used any thing on my face other then washing it..but I wonder, I lost a lot of weight an have gained some bk recently, I can tell n my face..would that have any thing to do with the wrinkles I'm starting to notice?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Omg! Seriously! And I dont know y I'm having an issue with it! I'm just not ready to grow up yet! Lol

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Idk, it could, but it really does just happen overnight, I swear. I didn't just gradually notice fine lines and wrinkles, I literally woke up one morning and said "What the hell is that?!?!"

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN