Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
I'm only 32 but I'm starting to get wrinkles..I'm obsessed about getting rid of them! Any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
O thanks! That's supportive! I'm having a mid life crises here! Haha just kidding! But the key word being "yet"

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I dont know, Im only 30 so I dont have any yet.

LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM

lol... sorry. I didnt mean it like that. And I really did mean the yet part lol

Quoting savingtheworld:

O thanks! That's supportive! I'm having a mid life crises here! Haha just kidding! But the key word being "yet"

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Amen. We're born, we age, we die. Just be glad you're alive! The alternative ain't so great.

Quoting TableforSeven:

My advice....stop obsessing. Life happens. :-)

slightlyperfect

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM
The joys of life:)

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Amen. We're born, we age, we die. Just be glad you're alive! The alternative ain't so great.

Quoting TableforSeven:

My advice....stop obsessing. Life happens. :-)

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I think my wrinkles has made me realize all the things iv put off, bc I thought I had plenty of time..but seeing that little wrinkle magically appear, I need to start doing those things..so I put together my bucket list..I quit my job to b a stay at home mom an iv starting a novel an in march I'm taking a trip to California! But I'm not sure what ill do when I find a grey hair?

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

lol... sorry. I didnt mean it like that. And I really did mean the yet part lol

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

ardiaxe
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Once they are there, they are there. All you can do is try to mask them. Primer is a must, try a metal roller ball de-puffer and some Peter Thomas Roth eye gel that is basically hair spray for you skin. It really works, but only temporarily. Don't use powder or mineral make up, it just settles into the lines and makes them worse. I switched to a BB cream this year and everyone noticed a difference and I get compliments all of the time vs the Bare Essentials mineral make up that was actually aging me.

What primer do you use and what is BB cream?

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Make Up Forever HD Primer, and I only dot it across my forehead creases and around my eyes where they crinkle. Oh! And around my nose to mouth parentheses.

BB Cream is an all in one product that is mousturizer, primer, and foundation in one, but most on the market are CRAP. It's worth it to pay extra. Iam currently using the Smashbox BB Cream, but I don't like it near as much as the Dior Hydralife. The Dior only comes in one shade and I'm too pale.

Quoting ardiaxe:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Once they are there, they are there. All you can do is try to mask them. Primer is a must, try a metal roller ball de-puffer and some Peter Thomas Roth eye gel that is basically hair spray for you skin. It really works, but only temporarily. Don't use powder or mineral make up, it just settles into the lines and makes them worse. I switched to a BB cream this year and everyone noticed a difference and I get compliments all of the time vs the Bare Essentials mineral make up that was actually aging me.

What primer do you use and what is BB cream?

ardiaxe
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I've used many eye creams, the best ever has been Cliniques all about eyes. It's been amazing stuff. I'm 32 and have eye wrinkles, I feel your pain :(. I was just discussing Botox with my husband.

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Lol!! What did your husband say?

Quoting ardiaxe:

I've used many eye creams, the best ever has been Cliniques all about eyes. It's been amazing stuff. I'm 32 and have eye wrinkles, I feel your pain :(. I was just discussing Botox with my husband.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Drink lots of water and use a daily sun screen year round.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)