Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
I'm only 32 but I'm starting to get wrinkles..I'm obsessed about getting rid of them! Any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
ardiaxe
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Quoting savingtheworld:

Lol!! What did your husband say?

Quoting ardiaxe:

I've used many eye creams, the best ever has been Cliniques all about eyes. It's been amazing stuff. I'm 32 and have eye wrinkles, I feel your pain :(. I was just discussing Botox with my husband.

Well I told him not now, but in the very near future I will be looking into Botox and other face treatments and asked him if we could start putting that into our budget.  He asked me how much it would cost.  When I told him he choked a bit lol!  I just like to feel good, and I'm not afraid of procedures to get me there :). I had a nose job at 22 and it was the best decision ever.  It made me feel so confident and still does at 32.  

KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 32 too and I am now thinking of starting an anti-age/wrinkle cream regimen.  I am going to buy Mary Kay's products for Xmas.

DessC
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

You will love it! I recommend the Timewise Ultimate set You get the 3in1 cleanser Day and Night Solotion Moisturizer Microderm Abraision set your choice of foundation and eye cream. It is by far the best value and you will not have to replace everything at once. The timewise products are by far the best ones I have ever used and they make my skin feel amazing!

Quoting KeimUNCmomof3:

I am 32 too and I am now thinking of starting an anti-age/wrinkle cream regimen.  I am going to buy Mary Kay's products for Xmas.

Dessely Cooper

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

www.marykay.com/dcooper47267

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Haha...how much does it cost?

Quoting ardiaxe:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Lol!! What did your husband say?

Quoting ardiaxe:

I've used many eye creams, the best ever has been Cliniques all about eyes. It's been amazing stuff. I'm 32 and have eye wrinkles, I feel your pain :(. I was just discussing Botox with my husband.

Well I told him not now, but in the very near future I will be looking into Botox and other face treatments and asked him if we could start putting that into our budget.  He asked me how much it would cost.  When I told him he choked a bit lol!  I just like to feel good, and I'm not afraid of procedures to get me there :). I had a nose job at 22 and it was the best decision ever.  It made me feel so confident and still does at 32.  

Da998
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:28 AM
I will be 37 in a few weeks. No real wrinkles yet, which I attribute to using moisterizer everyday for at least the last 5 years. I use an oil that my mom makes (and uses, she's 70 but looks a lot younger), when I run out of the oil she makes (using vitamins and other oils) I use Vitamin E oil (all on my t-zone and under my eyes).
savingtheworld
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I used the egg whites on my face..an I think it worked..my face feels tighter!
sunflowers12
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM

yeah, it genetics a lot of times.. i am 39 be 40 in a few weeks n my hair is thinning n i am worried about that... trying to find more natural ways of getting it thinker.. just do some research on it there may be other ways of treating them... 

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Really genetic? Well my mom an grandma look good for their age..but my mom is starting to have wrinkles bad..but she's like 55...

Quoting sunflowers12:

yeah, it genetics a lot of times.. i am 39 be 40 in a few weeks n my hair is thinning n i am worried about that... trying to find more natural ways of getting it thinker.. just do some research on it there may be other ways of treating them... 

sunflowers12
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM

yes, its amazing how far back our genetic path can go as well.. and both sides of you family.. not just mommas but dad's as well.. sometimes certain things even skip one  or two generations and hit another way on down the line!!!  there are a lot of new skin treatments out there however just have to do some research it find out which would be best suited for your skin...

Quoting savingtheworld:

Really genetic? Well my mom an grandma look good for their age..but my mom is starting to have wrinkles bad..but she's like 55...

Quoting sunflowers12:

savingtheworld
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM
O I dont know my father..but I noticed my hair was falling out..like really bad.. but my mom an grandma have thick full hair an so does my daughter..my grandma even has cancer, an her hair only broke off but she still has a head full..I must b the skipped generation! Lol

Quoting sunflowers12:

yes, its amazing how far back our genetic path can go as well.. and both sides of you family.. not just mommas but dad's as well.. sometimes certain things even skip one  or two generations and hit another way on down the line!!!  there are a lot of new skin treatments out there however just have to do some research it find out which would be best suited for your skin...

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting sunflowers12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)