Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

if you do black friday ONLINE piog

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

what website(s) do you go to??

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Ebay, Etsy, JoAnn Fabric, Overstock, and where ever else I can find something I need or want. 

Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM

do they all have a special "black friday" section? Or do you just wait and see if your favorite online store on websites like Etsy or Ebay has a black friday special?

DessC
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Depends on what I am shopping for I guess

Dessely Cooper

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

www.marykay.com/dcooper47267

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
If you plan on shopping via Amazon, put whatever item you want in your cart TODAY and let it sit there. When the time comes around on Friday get everything set up, to the screen where they ask for your payment info and check out at the minute the sale starts ON THE DOT.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Ebay has always plainly puts their black friday deals up as does Overstock. Etsy I think may have black friday deals as well. I might need to look into it. But a lot of times their prices are awesome and I love helping out an artist in need.

Quoting Owl_Feather:

do they all have a special "black friday" section? Or do you just wait and see if your favorite online store on websites like Etsy or Ebay has a black friday special?

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Usually Amazon.com, Toys R Us,  Target.com, and JCP.com.   I also brows the web for deals on gift baskets to send to family who live out of town.  Last year I sent a gift basket from Wegman's online site to my brother and sil, containing an assortment of local food items.  Anchor Bar wing sauce,  Chrystal Beach loganberry drinks,  Weber's Horse radish mustard etc.  It was a hit. In fact, my brother complained that his wife loved the mustard so much, that she ate almost the entire jar by herself.  I plan to send him some more as part of his christmas package.  He lives in Arizona and can't get these items out there.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Dept. stores like Target, Kohl's, Walmart, Ebay, Amazon and sometimes toysRus.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM

You can go to sites like blackfriday.com NOW to check out the bf ads and then go from there.

LovinLife81
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:19 AM

I do Ebay, amazon, and soap.com 

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I am doing all my online shopping at target.com! My kids have created wishlists there for all the relatives to pick from (although I did tell them they do not have to buy from Target, it's just an idea of what to get them). I made up a list especially for my mom (who I think has spent over $300 already on my 5 kids). And then I created one for my ex & all his family. Actually I created 5- 1 for each kid so I didn't have to go back & specify which size was for what kid.

I am going to go to Giant Eagle this weekend & buy prepaid Visa gift cards (save $$ on gas that way) & then go shopping on Cyber Monday on my lunch break. I am going to have everything shipped to my mom's address so that my DDs are not tempted to open boxes when they get home from school! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)