Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Posted by   + Show Post

I think I would try to be more motivated to work out

Dessely Cooper

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

www.marykay.com/dcooper47267

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
bluedolly01
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I would get my teeth fixed. :( I have I childhood induced phobia of dentists (so bad just writing the word raises my blood pressure). I just can't bring myself to go. Both of my kids go regularly and love the dentist though so I haven't let my phobia affect their health.

I have sworn though that if I ever came into money I would go get it all done at one time (they can knock me out for however long was necessary to get it done. Its all back teeth though, so its not like I am a toothless of bag or anything. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
A party every day this weekend. I can't wait for fall and a freed-up calendar.
Today at 9:24 AM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:18 AM

What do you think? Pretty accurate?

ENTJs, like me, are known for a lack of empathy that's replaced with rational thought. I've heard people say our motto should be, "Sorry you're going to die."

As an ISTP, from what I know of the personality, you have a ton of energy and focus a lot on how things work. (Do you like technical stuff personally?) And you try to not judge on emotion but rather on objective facts, which I think is where the whole seemingly "lack of empathy" comes in, because you are a P, so you are emotional in a sense. That "lack of empathy" you feel is really not so in your case, though, unlike in mine. You can reserve your empathy and use it later. As an ISTP, you tend to "shuffle" empathy around, while I just really don't experience it on a level like other people do.

Quoting countrymomma81:

I have no idea what those initials means and no, I've never taken that test. I'm about to though...lol. 

Edited to add: I got this 

ISTP
Introvert(11%)  Sensing(50%)  Thinking(62%)  Perceiving(39)%
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (39%)
Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Me too! I'm a total ENTJ. Have you ever taken the Jung Typology Test?

I don't think I'd want to feel the empathy, though, if it meant clouding my ability to analyze.

Quoting countrymomma81:

My inability to feel sympathy or empathy towards others. I can come off as quite cold hearted sometimes. 

slightlyperfect

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I would be less angry

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:16 AM

pre-pregnancy body ... it's never been the same since ! :(

sunflowers12
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM

the one thing i would change would be my residence if i could this is one thing... i wish i were closer to my mom.. i think it would be better for all of us if we were closer to her.. if for nothing more then my happiness and her's as well it would be worth getting outta here and going closer to Canada... 

Christine9576
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM
My weight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM

My shyness.

nodramamama311
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM
The fact that I care so much about others people's kids. I get so upset when I see kids without car seats or seat belts, or with clothes that don't fit, or no jackets when it's cold, parents smoking in the car. I see these things every single day where I live and it absolutely kills me. I've tried to take the nice route and educate and not confront or humiliate but people don't care and it kills me. I have been trying to figure out a way not to care so much. It's difficult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM

no mental issues.  With out those, I'd be a whole lotta good :-)  

manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:07 PM

My parents

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)