Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What is your least favorite doctor?

What is your favorite, if you have one?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (11-17):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:38 AM
Least favorite-gyn

Most favorite-primary care
IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Dentist, if you're counting that.  I'll take a GYN apt over a dentist any day!  I have no issues with my lady bits, but my teeth?!?!  No thank you.  I don't like being reprimanded when it's not my fault!  I've had some long standing issues thanks to a childhood dentist f*ing things up when I was a kid.... *grumble grumble*

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I like all of the doctors that I see. I don't necessarily like what I am there for, lol. My least favorite reasons to go are gyn appts. and dental appts.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I don't really have a least favorite. I worked hard to find all of my doctors and I finally have a set that work for me. 

As for favorite, I don't have one of those either. I'll admit that I really like going to the dentist though. Not necessarily because I like *my* dentist, I just like going to the dentist period. 

Phoebe-81
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Gynecologist and the dermatologist. Both are soooo awkward. With the dermatologist, I always have to get a full body skin check. (My grandpa died from melanoma at 26.)
snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Least favorite the dentist. I have issues. I like my dentist personally. I hate going, I have a bad gag reflux, and my mouth is sensitive.

My favorite is our family doctor. He sees the whole family. He's great with the children. He calls you back right away,even if It's a Sunday. He knows is patients. He's down to earth.
It's funny because when Dh or I go It's like a totally different doctor. He'll talk like he's your friend and even swear a little. He's also easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
llsnuggles
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Least favorite:  The company approved doctor I have to see every two years to renew my Federal DOT Medical Card.  I don't like some stranger holding my career in his hands even if it is only for a half hour and I always pass with flying colors.

Most favorite:  My dog's vet.  She's always friendly, compliments me on the behaviour of my dogs and most of all, calls when she's supposed to call.

I'm currently trying to forget that my OB-GYN exists because my appointments just went to every week and I don't want to remember that labor is only 5 weeks away.  It's my first and I'm scared poopless.

angel miniLydiabig smile mini

Tony                             Miss Dixie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)