Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's hot this Christmas season?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 24 Replies
What are the hot items your kids want this holiday season? Kai'Auna (9) has actually not asked for a thing & I don't have a clue what she is getting, and Bella (2) is easy to shop for: bottle for her babies, fake food, tea set, playhouse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MJNMADDYSMOMMY
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM
My 11 yr old wants a new paintball gun & a 3D DS, my 5 yr old wants a unicorn pillow blanket thingy, girly legos and a new DSI
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Looneyfarmmom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I have no idea, we don't have cable so my son is asking for clothes and that is it. So my family has a blast with it and buys him what they think is the hottest thing lol. 

QTMom2302
by Ami on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM

My DD (11) is big into Monster High dolls right now. My husband wants to build her a MH castle for all of her dolls. But she will be getting some new dolls and accessories for that.  SS (14) wants a paintball gun this year because hubby has been talking to him about it but he's really into video games as well.

kourtneya
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Tv, COD 2, Kinect, games, phone, laptop, Kindle... really expensive stuff.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM

So far my teen has asked for clothes.  My 10 y/o has asked for an ipod touch, video games and beyblades. My 7 y/o has asked for Hunter Dan action figures~ no idea what that is but he said they are at Walmart, video games, ipod touch. Both boys asked for big Lego sets to share and an Xbox.

They know that they will not get everything they asked for but that is what is on their lists right now.

sunflowers12
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

giving the teens cash what i can afford and the younger ones games for 3ds games and itunes and clothes stuff like that course girls are always easier to buy for :) 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:25 AM

My DD did her christmas list yesterday ... the list is 24 items long *sigh*  it's her second one and some of what she wanted previously (and that I've already bought) is no longer on the list ... *growls* so I've decided that it's too bad, she'll have to do with what I bought her and that's it. 

So far I got her :

1. a set of harmonicas
  2. pajamas (stocking stuffer)
  3. a huge set of zhuzhu pets & accessories
  4. 2 collectible horses to add on to her collection
  5. 3  books
  6. a new board game
  7. make up kit
  8. a new game for the Wii

I'm thinking maybe just buying her a game for her DSi and she asked for silly stuff like Chinese fans & her personal broom and dust pan which can be bought at the dollar store and call it a day.  Right there is like 10 presents ... to that, she will also get from my parents, my sister, my MIL & SIL and her godmother.  Her birthday is in January too so it's not like she'll not be drowining in Toys really soon.

kranger
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Not sure yet - I'm hoping they will give me good ideas. So far my oldest daughter has asked for a car (not that she's asking for much right?!?!) She also turns 16 on the 23rd of Dec. She know's shes not getting one.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM
The 3DS us the only "hot " Christmas item my kids want.
Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:09 PM

My son has been wanting this one Spongebob game for his Wii, and the Batcave that Imaginext makes.  And the Spongebob submarine bus thing.  He loves all the Imaginext toys though, and would be happy with any of them he doesn't already have, my Mom and my husband ave bought him a lot of them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)