Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Hi!!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm new to CafeMom. I'm Phoebe. I'm 31. I have 3 kids and 1 on the way (my kids are 17, 12, and 11). We're from suburban NY.

This seemed like a good group to jump in. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi phoebe!  I'm Ticia from PA.  I have a 5 year old daughter.

bambie0
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Phoebe.  Good to see you on Cafemom.  I'm also new to Cafemom and decided to join the 30 somethings group as well.  I am 32 and have 2 kids.  My oldest is 11 and I just had a baby in August.  Welcome!  Congrats on your baby on the way!

ANGIE9958
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome I'm Angie , I also have 3 kids 14, 10, 4
jamiemrandall
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi angie, i am jamie. 37 4 kids age 17, 17, 15, and 20
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

Adeline1210
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey Phoebs!! Nice name btw!! One of my favorite people ever! How did you fare up in NY with Sandy? Hope you're family is ok!! and welcome!

Phoebe-81
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Hi! Thanks :)

We're okay. I'm originally from Florida, and down there,with a cat 1 hurricane people barely do anything to prepare. I really didn't think it would be that bad. We were lucky though. We were just without power for a week and a half. It was pretty crazy here.

Quoting Adeline1210:

Hey Phoebs!! Nice name btw!! One of my favorite people ever! How did you fare up in NY with Sandy? Hope you're family is ok!! and welcome!

Adeline1210
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I have a friend up there who recently got his power back on. He has a newborn and we were very worried for them. I'm glad you weren't caught up in the worst of it. I worked at Disney when Wilma was down there, so I know just a tad about Floridians not worrying.....I seem to remember a lot of wine....and vodka for that matter, lol

Quoting Phoebe-81:

Hi! Thanks :)

We're okay. I'm originally from Florida, and down there,with a cat 1 hurricane people barely do anything to prepare. I really didn't think it would be that bad. We were lucky though. We were just without power for a week and a half. It was pretty crazy here.

Quoting Adeline1210:

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Hi Phoebe!! Welcome! My name is Marissa. I am married with 2 kids. Glad you joined us!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!! And congratulations!!!:-)

Quoting bambie0:

Hi Phoebe.  Good to see you on Cafemom.  I'm also new to Cafemom and decided to join the 30 somethings group as well.  I am 32 and have 2 kids.  My oldest is 11 and I just had a baby in August.  Welcome!  Congrats on your baby on the way!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)